• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 13th March

piohh

Baronet
and now? Yeh and another Achievement "Veni Vidi Vici"

veni_vedi_vicim4kn8.png

I think nearly +70% of all users say... we don't need more... thanks thats you don't ignore our Feedback... :rolleyes:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The daily changelogs for the week commencing with the 13th of March can be found at this linked thread.

Should you have any comments or suggestions regarding what is posted in the daily changelogs, please let us know here. Please double check that your post indicates what change you are referring to so that we can more easily review the feedback.

For any issues you may encounter regarding the points mentioned in the daily changelogs, please use the Bugs Forum to report them.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
and now? Yeh and another Achievement "Veni Vidi Vici"

veni_vedi_vicim4kn8.png

I think nearly +70% of all users say... we don't need more... thanks thats you don't ignore our Feedback... :rolleyes:
With due respect to outgoing Darkstar, your statement that Inno listens and takes in account our statement is only semi correct. They listen to our feedback, yes. But nowhere in thread have we demanded for an increase in the achievements.

Firstly, some are already in development so we are simply seeing them finalized and introduced now. As mentioned when Achievements were introduced there are plans to add various additional achievements to the initial ones. Feedback is listened to, but there are also game plans that would be developed. Feedback can modify these plans, but the full development can't be solely on feedback as the game also needs new content.

Regarding the achievements feedback, the amount of players on the forums is nowhere near 70% of all players. So even if everyone has posted their negative thoughts about them (which is not the case), it still wouldn't make 70% of all the users. Furthermore the main things posted is for them to include a reward or to be able to deactivate the notification. The reward part is simply not how they are designed. The notification part is something that might be done, but at the same time keep in mind that the number of achievements is not big and when you collect them all you are no longer receiving those notifications.

Andi47

Overlord
Two more achievements (nice but useless pictures):
* Great wall of China (defend your city x times)
* FoE Fanclub (play FoE for x days)

I am not sure whether I will be able to achieve the platinum "Fanclub" badge - especially when more and more browsers turn off the support for the Flash Player. Maybe it would be better to postpone the addition of even more new content (such as the 21th achievement or the umpteenth historical event) and put more hands onto porting FoE to HTML?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I am not sure whether I will be able to achieve the platinum "Fanclub" badge - especially when more and more browsers turn off the support for the Flash Player. Maybe it would be better to postpone the addition of even more new content (such as the 21th achievement or the umpteenth historical event) and put more hands onto porting FoE to HTML?
Moving away from Flash is something that's already being done. It is not related to new game content, as it's background work and will take quite a bit of time till so the game can't just stop everything in the meantime.

DeletedUser730

It would be nice for the "FoE Fan Club" to also tell us how long we've been playing for. For me it just says "You've reached the highest level of this achievement". I didn't even know what it was for, until I came here and saw.

podkap1970

Emperor
It would be nice for the "FoE Fan Club" to also tell us how long we've been playing for. For me it just says "You've reached the highest level of this achievement". I didn't even know what it was for, until I came here and saw.
someone did say this before, in this thread or in the other achievements feedback thread
it would be nice to see the numbers after you got the last rank of an achievement

and the last rank is 1460 days, so its longer than that :)

DeletedUser7275

How about a New Achievement for the Game, called "FIXING THE GAME".......GIVE us that, instead of CRAP.
FIX THE GAME, then bring us crap we don't need. It's pretty sad that any game just continues to add content, instead of fixing the performance of said game. WHO TEH HECK IS IN CHARGE OVER THERE....? Quit your job and hiring someone who 1. Listens and 2. FIXES THE GAME.

Steve - LordStevie

Andi47

Overlord
What are the changes of today's update?

Edit: I just see yet another new achievement (are these more important than fixes for annoying and serious bugs??).

"Social Network" - but I don't see, what this is for. I have reached the highest level, so the tooltip only says, "you have reached the highest level of this achievement" but it doesn't give any hint what I have achieved.

Pafton

Viceroy
They've renamed a few achievements...it happened a few days ago but it slipped out of my mind. Billy the Kid and Purple Heart I think are renamed to more boring names. Frankly speaking, although the achievements are absolutely useless, they did have innovative and creative names...both of which have gone now.

DeletedUser

What are the changes of today's update?

Edit: I just see yet another new achievement (are these more important than fixes for annoying and serious bugs??).

"Social Network" - but I don't see, what this is for. I have reached the highest level, so the tooltip only says, "you have reached the highest level of this achievement" but it doesn't give any hint what I have achieved.

My apologies I left this out of the changelog post unintentionally. It has now been added.

Andi47

Overlord
Please add the information, what the Achievement is for, to the tooltip of the highest level. (example: "invited 140/100 friends" for the platinum "social network" achievement.)

Andi47

Overlord
Any news about the rebalance of "some buildings"?

BTW: Is there no thread for feedback for changelog w/c 20th march? (the link in the "changelog w/c 20th march links to "feedback w/c 13th march")