• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Can't pick up the Goods | Error reload

piohh

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Clear Cache and test it with MS Edge too
I cant claim the Prizes of Fellowship event. The Screen freeze and only F5 help to leave the screen

Browser or App version and version number Windows 10, Firefox/113.0 Recreation steps Try to claim the prizes Frequency permanent Can this be reproduced? Yes, check the Screens Troubleshooting Clear Cache and test it with MS Edge too Screenshot 2023-06-14 010850.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-14 010905.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-14 010924.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-14 010949.jpg

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10, Firefox/113.0
Recreation steps
If I will try to pick up my Goods i get an Error and the page always relaod...
Frequency
permanent
Urgency
importend
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, check the Screens

CrashBoom

Legend
but the bug isn't FIXED with that

because a 2-lane-building shouldn't show a finished production but a missing road-connection
and even more: without a 2-lane-road it shouldn't finish in the first place

so this needs to be forwarded to the developers so they can fix it properly

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
but the bug isn't FIXED with that

because a 2-lane-building shouldn't show a finished production but a missing road-connection
and even more: without a 2-lane-road it shouldn't finish in the first place

so this needs to be forwarded to the developers so they can fix it properly
This is only a one time error caused by that change.
It will not be fixed on developer side, as it will not appear again and can easily be fixed on a players side.

.Chris

Baronet
This is only a one time error caused by that change.
It will not be fixed on developer side, as it will not appear again and can easily be fixed on a players side.
It might be a good idea to put that player-side fix as a tip into the announcement