• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: Jumpin Pumpkins aid priority is incorrect

When people use aid to polish or motivate buildings in my city, the jumpin pumpkin gets motivated before a slew of other buildings that give additional resources when motivated (e.g. Royal Bathhouse, Knights Pavilion, Viceroy Villas). Since the Jumpin Pumpkin does not give special productions...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Troop training carousel is broken

Troop training carousel is broken. If you have at least 3 of the same military building, when training units after starting training in the second military building it won't proceed to the 3rd (or more) military building. also noticed after this happens, I can no longer switch tabs in messages...
  3. Contact Support: Continent map causes crash

When I sit on the continent map, probably only when an active scout is in progress, the game always crashes, i.e. looks like the java crashes we used to have even though I know it's not Java anymore. screen goes blank with a very tiny x in the upper left corner. It used to be a minor annoyance...
  4. Forwarded Option to delete individual messages in a thread

Especially in the guild threads but optionally also in the social threads, I would like to have the option to delete individual replies. Guild threads are often very organized and people replying can be annoying. Kinda like here on the forum the separation between the announcements and the...
  5. Forwarded Army management accessible from GBG screen

When doing GBG, sector mostly open shortly after one another. It would be helpful to have army management available to refresh troops while waiting on the next sector to open. Now you have to find an unlocked sector, switch troops, make sure you don't accidently proceed to hitting it, etc. Or...