• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: QI - Bug in the sum of the happiness

The same thing was happening to me. I couldn't count the euphoria points, I was getting mad about it and now I see that the decorations deduct points. I hope it's wrong, because it doesn't make any sense for it to be this way. It should appear red and negative, as happens with other buildings...
  2. Feedback Big news for Forge!

There are aspects that I more or less agree with, but not with the mini challenges in the events. They suck, they force you to be present in the game all day and if you can't be available that day, it ruins the entire event. Please remove that idea.
  3. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th September

Please remove this. It was a disastrous idea. It is not necessary to show the purchased goods.
  4. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

It really is like that, except for the last few encounters, the stats of the units you fight against are not exorbitant. A sufficient defense % can be achieved in not a long time. But many players want everything to be too easy and boring.
  5. Discussion Level 5 - present season

Inno poses a level 5 of GE of great difficulty, where it requires using different facets to the attack of the units. Which of the following options do the players choose? - Try to improve your defense statistics so that in a short time you can complete it without much difficulty. - Increase the...
  6. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

But Inno doesn't force you to complete it. Just like it doesn't force you to play GvG and other facets of the game. You can complete it, skip it, or complete only what you can. The game as it was in recent times lacked strategy, because the only profitable thing was to improve the attack and...
  7. Rejected Witch Doctor + Supply Rush items

For these cases it is better to put the Cider Mill level 1, that for that the supply rush items do count. Still, I agree with the proposal, since all his productions are supplies and he chains with the other supply builds, although he does provide some coins when motivated. And because in my...
  8. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

But if you raise your defense a bit until you can win 11 or 12 fights, which is not an exaggeration, you only have to negotiate 4 or 5 encounters. That is no longer 10,000 goods, it can be 3,000 or 4,000 at most. And that is an affordable cost, if you have a slightly high Frontenac. You just...
  9. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

But that high % is only the last encounter. As soon as your defenses improve, you can fight 11 or 12 encounter and only negotiate 4 or 5. Is it so hard for you? Are you going to die for doing 4 negotiations a week? This is incredible. I don't understand people are only here to click the mouse.
  10. Do Not Suggest Lvl 150 Blue Galaxy, buff it please

I love my Blue Galaxy very much and I would like to level it up more, but taking it beyond level 91 is throwing your FPs away. It doesn't have to be a big boost, just enough so you don't feel like an idiot for leveling up.
  11. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

That it is absurdly difficult I see it very well. Implementing a new level and making it easy to complete from day one would not be logical. The problem of many people is that they don't want to leave their "comfort zone" and want to receive prizes just by clicking the mouse. In this way...
  12. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

The idea is good or at least the concept, but I think it is very poorly executed. What you invest falls on deaf ears and the benefits are not very motivating. I think they should make it more like the Castle System and reward the activity of guild players in guild functions like Battelground...
  13. Not A Bug: Forge Bowl Event Mission Awards

Is this correct? Are the rewards for completing 15 and 40 missions almost like those of any mission? It would be more logical that they were 1500 and 2000 Footballs