• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th September

CrashBoom

Legend
Every type of Army boost can only be activated once, but you can still use different boost types at the same time. At the moment, the use of Attack for Attacking Army is already limited to one boost at a time. In the spirit of bringing consistency to the rules of item use and ensuring fair play, we set a universal limit for all army boosts.
just wondering
now they behave consistent, so why do they still have different descriptions.

attack for attacking says: only one active at a time
but the other fight boosts not :p

and shouldn't the coin/supply boosts also get a similiar description: only 10 at a time ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Picture this: I once went all-in with a whopping 1500 rounds of 100% coin boost - I mean, my city was practically built around the idea of doing that again and again! It was like a city of coin-boosting champions, right? But then, out of nowhere, the fun police showed up and decided to limit it to just 10. Yeah, you heard me, 10! That's like taking a racecar and telling it to slow down to a snail's pace.

Now, let's get real for a second. The only way you'd run into trouble is if you somehow managed to collect, oh, say 3 to 4 billion coins all at once. I mean, who does that in a casual afternoon, right? So why the limit? It's like telling a kid they can only have one scoop of ice cream at the dessert buffet. Come on, where's the fun in that?

And here's the kicker: they nerf everything these days, even basic strategy. It's like playing a game of chess where they replace all the knights with rubber chickens. Sure, it's a laugh, but it's not exactly the strategic masterpiece you signed up for!

So, let's get back to reality and throw those coin limits out the window. After all, who wants to be held back by rules that are less realistic than a unicorn riding a scooter? It's time to embrace the true spirit of gaming and let us collect coins like the unstoppable coin-boosting legends we were born to be!
Yea... but this was kinda potentially busted. I never got around to it, but I had the plans in place to make grotesque amounts of coins - 3 or 4 billion, pffft!

I actually looked the other day at what it'd require to make a theoretical petacoin using this interaction :) (~10k coin boost potions, 10k coin rushes, and enough stores to convert to a city (mostly) full of SAT lv 1 abandoned asylums - or a bit more stuff if using ice dwellings.

1695747670843.png

I would've hoped though they'd fix the technical issues for the extreme cases rather than stop reasonable amounts of the fun though. i.e. create a coin-cap we're unlikely to hit and anything exceeding said cap just gets lowered to said cap. So my petacoin theory might get stuck in the teracoins :p

Or at the very least have the limit for boost potions significantly higher - i mean they encouraged people to get cartographers that mass produce buccaneers and now any more than 10 buccaneers will make more coin boosts than you can actually use. Kinda a bait and switch there.

And then there's the single military potion limit - so the *hundreds* of them we have from anniversary and soccer are now basically useless instead of a kludge to allow you to fight GE5 a little earlier than you otherwise could (and i mean you still need some attack for defending army - so it's not like it was a total solution).

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Yea... but this was kinda potentially busted. I never got around to it, but I had the plans in place to make grotesque amounts of coins - 3 or 4 billion, pffft!

I actually looked the other day at what it'd require to make a theoretical petacoin using this interaction :) (~10k coin boost potions, 10k coin rushes, and enough stores to convert to a city (mostly) full of SAT lv 1 abandoned asylums - or a bit more stuff if using ice dwellings.

View attachment 10165

I would've hoped though they'd fix the technical issues for the extreme cases rather than stop reasonable amounts of the fun though. i.e. create a coin-cap we're unlikely to hit and anything exceeding said cap just gets lowered to said cap. So my petacoin theory might get stuck in the teracoins :p

Or at the very least have the limit for boost potions significantly higher - i mean they encouraged people to get cartographers that mass produce buccaneers and now any more than 10 buccaneers will make more coin boosts than you can actually use. Kinda a bait and switch there.

And then there's the single military potion limit - so the *hundreds* of them we have from anniversary and soccer are now basically useless instead of a kludge to allow you to fight GE5 a little earlier than you otherwise could (and i mean you still need some attack for defending army - so it's not like it was a total solution).
To top it all off, you could have made all that coion and have the option to convert it to fp.......10 at a time(ridiculous). They are "fixing" the wrong thing.

Whenever a new age has released I've always used that as my opportunity to stack all my coin and supply boosts that I obtained since the previous age
When titan came out I think my coin boost was over 40000% .. .and I had NO problem.

I now have buccaneer's bay's giving 7 100% boosts every day, with the new limit I'll basically have to remember to activate them every day for that to even be useful. Coins aren't worth enough trouble to bother doing this. I've already amassed 256 100% boosts since Titan came out.

A limit of 50 would be much more reasonable and help people to actually make use of their surplus.

Either that or change the coin boost reward on buccaneer's bay to a constant 50%-100% that doesn't need to be activated.

CDmark

Baronet
Yea, you get them at the Octoberfest carnival from Franz, the guy that runs the balloon popping station. He hands out 20% and 30% defense potions for prizes, 2 balloons or 3 balloons popped, respectively. When you realize you can't use them, you look at the bottom of the bottle, says "Hans - Antiques Dealer and Pawn shop", I hear they are cousins and running a racket all over the world, all FOE servers.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Inno, I have great concern regarding these alterations and their potential to introduce profound discomfort-into the future of the game. It is disconcerting to contemplate investing resources (money, diamonds) into an event building, only to later encounter what I can only describe as indirect debilitations that manifest as unforeseen obstacles to progress. It's like owning a Level 180 Arc, only to find ourselves constrained by an imposed daily Forge Point cap. This is becoming an issue of increasing apprehension.

InnoGames, along with all its esteemed staff members, should regard this matter with the utmost gravity. The current trajectory appears to veer perilously off course. I implore you to reconsider this change comprehensively and diligently explore alternative avenues to attain equilibrium and fairness.

-Alin-

Emperor

View attachment 10165

Keep in mind the Coin rush doesn't work on special buildings, only on CMS and homes, or any other building that doesn't give Anything extra, just coins and maybe some attack stats that aren't affected by the Coin rush.

Nevermind, I just seen the buildings in your excel. :))

Arch1e

Marquis
Inno, I have great concern regarding these alterations and their potential to introduce profound discomfort-into the future of the game. It is disconcerting to contemplate investing resources (money, diamonds) into an event building, only to later encounter what I can only describe as indirect debilitations that manifest as unforeseen obstacles to progress. It's like owning a Level 180 Arc, only to find ourselves constrained by an imposed daily Forge Point cap. This is becoming an issue of increasing apprehension.

InnoGames, along with all its esteemed staff members, should regard this matter with the utmost gravity. The current trajectory appears to veer perilously off course. I implore you to reconsider this change comprehensively and diligently explore alternative avenues to attain equilibrium and fairness.

For what it’s worth, what was noticeable after the first mega event buildings, and particularly after the summer event, that lots of people found they had now invested in the only things they would need for a long time. The next building and the next may continue to feel better and better, but broadly speaking, you only have room for so many, and can take it easy for a long time if you don’t go for op, just good enough.

-Alin-

Emperor

Yeah, it sucks to limit the coins collections that hard ...
And the attack potions aswell.

Just because they are using the 32 bit signed integerimage-15.png
It still doesn't make sense to limit them that hard.
A limit of 1000-3000 potions for coins/supplies would be fair If they still want a limit, collecting them manual after doesn't hurt the game, or adding the function within the collect all button to secvential collect buildings, chunks of 2B several times according to yours buildings in your city ...
Just saying ...
Its very rarely possible to have that many coins potions to get from one single building at a time more than 2.147B coins at a time even with blue galaxy enabled...

Possibilities are, but they always chose the worst ones and tag them as "fair" changes ...

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Yeah, it sucks to limit the coins collections that hard ...
And the attack potions aswell.

Just because they are using the 32 bit signed integerView attachment 10178
It still doesn't make sense to limit them that hard.
A limit of 1000-3000 potions for coins/supplies would be fair If they still want a limit, collecting them manual after doesn't hurt the game, or adding the function within the collect all button to secvential collect buildings, chunks of 2B several times according to yours buildings in your city ...
Just saying ...
Its very rarely possible to have that many coins potions to get from one single building at a time more than 2.147B coins at a time even with blue galaxy enabled...

Possibilities are, but they always chose the worst ones and tag them as "fair" changes ...
Thank you for the explanation. That helps me understand the basic issue and that's always a good thing. The solution needs to be worked over. This is our game. Without us, they will fail so they should wake up before the mass exit starts.