• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th September

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Picture this: I once went all-in with a whopping 1500 rounds of 100% coin boost - I mean, my city was practically built around the idea of doing that again and again! It was like a city of coin-boosting champions, right? But then, out of nowhere, the fun police showed up and decided to limit it to just 10. Yeah, you heard me, 10! That's like taking a racecar and telling it to slow down to a snail's pace.

Now, let's get real for a second. The only way you'd run into trouble is if you somehow managed to collect, oh, say 3 to 4 billion coins all at once. I mean, who does that in a casual afternoon, right? So why the limit? It's like telling a kid they can only have one scoop of ice cream at the dessert buffet. Come on, where's the fun in that?

And here's the kicker: they nerf everything these days, even basic strategy. It's like playing a game of chess where they replace all the knights with rubber chickens. Sure, it's a laugh, but it's not exactly the strategic masterpiece you signed up for!

So, let's get back to reality and throw those coin limits out the window. After all, who wants to be held back by rules that are less realistic than a unicorn riding a scooter? It's time to embrace the true spirit of gaming and let us collect coins like the unstoppable coin-boosting legends we were born to be!

Attachments

• 100 (2).png
    100 (2).png
    395 KB · Views: 34
Picture this: I once went all-in with a whopping 1500 rounds of 100% coin boost - I mean, my city was practically built around the idea of doing that again and again! It was like a city of coin-boosting champions, right? But then, out of nowhere, the fun police showed up and decided to limit it to just 10. Yeah, you heard me, 10! That's like taking a racecar and telling it to slow down to a snail's pace.

Now, let's get real for a second. The only way you'd run into trouble is if you somehow managed to collect, oh, say 3 to 4 billion coins all at once. I mean, who does that in a casual afternoon, right? So why the limit? It's like telling a kid they can only have one scoop of ice cream at the dessert buffet. Come on, where's the fun in that?

And here's the kicker: they nerf everything these days, even basic strategy. It's like playing a game of chess where they replace all the knights with rubber chickens. Sure, it's a laugh, but it's not exactly the strategic masterpiece you signed up for!

So, let's get back to reality and throw those coin limits out the window. After all, who wants to be held back by rules that are less realistic than a unicorn riding a scooter? It's time to embrace the true spirit of gaming and let us collect coins like the unstoppable coin-boosting legends we were born to be!
I just put it to the test. I stacked 25 100% coin boosts with no problem. US Server

ADSL

Squire
And what about the restrictions on the gray defense capacities of the attacking army? (they could be drunk endlessly)

CrashBoom

Legend
lol

and that even before they introduced the 100/200/300% boosts for defending army o_O

I stacked 25 100% coin boosts with no problem.
if you want a problem you need to collect 3B with one collect all ;)

but that is typically Inno
there is a bug. and instead of fixing that bug they introduce something else to prevent the bug with limiting the players gameplay

like the bug when aborting quests during aid all.
fix: can't abort anymore when aid all is running
instead of fixing the actual bug

Coin and Supply boosts can be activated up to a limit of 10 per boost type at the same time.
... In addition, we hope that setting a universal limit across all player base can help facilitate fair gameplay.
how can it be fair gameplay when a player can reach the point where you could produce more boosts than he then can use ?

and how would it affect other players gameplay if someone uses his 4000 coin boosts all at once

Last edited:

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I did 1500 100% coin boost and used 30 Finish all special production. For every 3 buildings, I would go over 3 billion coins and I would get an error. I started collecting only two. The whole process took 8 hours but I didn't complain because I was afraid of this! I did that the day Titan came out here on beta. Epic collection!

Quoras

Merchant
So the buildings of the summer event were actually a big cash grab? How dare you to offer us to get multiple buildings at first and then nerf them several months later? Having multiple cannons now is basicly useless except for the units. And producing more than 10 coin boosts a day isnt really that hard, now that usecase is also limited. Fix your damn game and not nerf futures for "fairness".

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Isnt it also a big nerf to blue defense potions because you cant stack them anymore for gex 5? So another disgusting way to push players to buy your stupid new event buildings - only to nerve them later again?
It is :(.
It makes sense to be able to stack blue defense potions to compensate for years of encouraging the development of attack bonus in our cities (rather than defense bonus). To do GE5, we had to find a way not to be killed to quickly (and use those blue potions that were collecting dust in our inventories). But, no ! Inno has decided that would be too "easy".
So basically, that's another change to make us less happy.

Kronan

Viceroy
Another nail in the game coffin. For as long as I've played, you could NOT stack attack potions (red), but could stack defense potions (blue). That's 7 years.

All of a sudden, we need a homogenized policy where all warfare flasks can NOT stack? We do not. All tools do not have to work the same in the game.

These original blue flasks of Defense become more useless if they can't stack in GE 5. We've earned and bought dozens of them (from the Auction Dealer), and you just DROP this new policy on us?

CrashBoom

Legend
the reason for the nerf is simple
they will release 100/200/300% attack/defense boosts for defending army boosts in the near future :D
maybe already in the Halloween event

Emberguard

Emperor
The only way you'd run into trouble is if you somehow managed to collect, oh, say 3 to 4 billion coins all at once. I mean, who does that in a casual afternoon, right?
You can reach the billions with 2 or 3 buildings if you're in the space ages

Meaning you'd be locking yourself out of using collect all if you go hard on the coin boosts

just wondering:
what will InnoGames do when the base coins production of buildings will be so high that with 10 coins boosts the collect all will again result in the old bug ?

reduce the limit to 5 ?
I'm rather curious to see what my coin collections will be like once I have a bunch of sunhavens. Those are permanent coin boosts ;D

CrashBoom

Legend
You can reach the billions with 2 or 3 buildings if you're in the space ages

Meaning you'd be locking yourself out of using collect all if you go hard on the coin boosts

I'm rather curious to see what my coin collections will be like once I have a bunch of sunhavens. Those are permanent coin boosts ;D
if you are above the bugged limit with just one building then you are in trouble :D