• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

So many awesome looking nature 'buildings'. Love it!
  2. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

Looks like african safari? I'm interested.
  3. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2023 Winter Event spoiler discussion

Oh, I always think the christmas stuff is ugly. Worst event of the year imo, when it comes to aesthetic.
  4. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

Maybe. But I still don't like the look of it. I think it's very ugly.
  5. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

Again a building design using that horrible green roof color. I wish they'd quit that.
  6. Tahrakaiitoo

Feedback Space Age Titan

I don't know, but if it's anything like the events; 10:30. But that's just a guess.
  7. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

Ugh. This game is going down the drain. It might be time to quit soon, honestly.
  8. Tahrakaiitoo

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

For me: Yep. Just looking at the screenshots makes me not want to play this. I hated the anniversary game. Whatever happened to simple mechanics? Stop making every event into a minigame! Please!!!! I definitely NEVER did. Do NOT want.
  9. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler Merge Cup spoiler discussion

Ah! You were still referring to my original remark, while I was talking about a later one. Glad that's cleared up. Anyway... For me it has put a huge damper on my enthusiasm. And that means I'm not spending money.
  10. Tahrakaiitoo

You're misunderstanding. I'm NOT commenting on it looking better. I'm commenting on the FACT that they're breaking up the uniform look of a selection of buildings. Nothing about that is opinion. It's a cold, hard fact. I'm not even calling it bad or good (even though it's my OPINION that it's...
  11. Tahrakaiitoo

The part where their matching more uniform look is broken up, is not an opinion, but fact. And I think it's not that much of a stretch to say that buildings that match together nicely with their appearance look better than a hotch potch mix of a bunch of miscoloured ones. Sure; although to me...
  12. Tahrakaiitoo

For now. It is getting an upgrade level as well (the current pic is a placeholder graphic). They could be making the new one purple for all we know; with their track record it's a coin toss. If the mill remains blue, yes; but both of them will then not be in line with the bistro, pizzeria...
  13. Tahrakaiitoo

I strongly disagree. I hate the blue roof style. It completely ruins it for me. And not only that, but these buildings had a cool terracotta roof tile thing going on; that's being ruined with additions such as this. They should at least try and keep the styles and colors intact imo. They seem to...
  14. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler Space Age Titan

You would think copy pasting the previous age wouldn't take a lot of time, though. o_O
  15. Tahrakaiitoo

I am getting real sick of them adding all these irritating minigames to all the events.
  16. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler Space Age Titan

I can't imagine anyone having high expectations after so many of the same era in a row.
  17. Tahrakaiitoo

Feedback Summer Event 2023

And it's such a shame... Summer (with pirate theme) has been one of my favorite events for years. Now it's pretty much ruined.
  18. Tahrakaiitoo

Spoiler 2023 Hero/Fellowship Event

Fair enough; some FOMO stuff. But as for the 'main rewards', it holds true.
  19. Tahrakaiitoo

The content will still be there, but maybe f2p players will have to get used to getting everything a year later. With enough patience you can be on a healthy new schedule that allows you to get new stuff every event; but it'll be last year's stuff mainly. I know that some will find that...
  20. Tahrakaiitoo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.