• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. ChillX the Merciless

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

In my opinion, the buildings available to assist with encounters are too weak, and too cheap. The battles are overly difficult and negotiations overly expensive. If the available buildings to assist had a significant increase in assisting, more players would have a chance to complete and compete...
  2. ChillX the Merciless

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Leagues

I am seeing top guilds that want a challenge and hard competition.
  3. ChillX the Merciless

Like planetofthehumans said, prestige is meaningless for those top guilds. But a special trophy and maybe a post of the guild name on the GBG screen (sort of like the towers for individuals) might make the competition worth it for them.
  4. ChillX the Merciless

Might be easier to just let league points go over 1000, but most advances would work I think.
  5. ChillX the Merciless

I have been perusing the change suggestions and other threads regarding GBG and I see I am not the only one who thinks the league system is frustrating. There is always a small number of "super" guilds that can dominate the top diamond matches and they seem to rarely all be on the same field...
  6. ChillX the Merciless

Implemented Army Management Dialog - New Tab for Stacked Units

That would work fine, but from what I know of software product, they would likely not want to remove any existing feature. It might be complicated by the display of defending units for your city on the first tab. There is room for another tab and I would certainly welcome stacked units on one.
  7. ChillX the Merciless

Mockup2 shows all the unique units for early Middle Ages as an example of how many there can be. I include blank slots as an example if it were to show those for unit type a player does not have. I was just lazy and did not do a third, otherwise #2 would only show the units and the rest would be...
  8. ChillX the Merciless

It's very similar, a new tab with stacked units should allow for less or no scrolling in that dialog. If the filter by age was set for a specific age it would show every unique unit without scrolling, with the exceptions being ages with more than 9 unique units. To me it is more about getting...
  9. ChillX the Merciless

Not just rogues but the other special units as well, champions, drummers, color guards. Note also in EMA if you have a lot of barbarians you have to scroll past them to get to your "normal" heavy units. Or scroll past your normal ranged to get to the slingers.
  10. ChillX the Merciless

The main advantage is not having to scroll to find units. This can speed up loading/replacing armies more so in guild battlegrounds than anywhere else. There would be some small advantage to players with lower bonuses in keeping up with players having high bonuses. PvP is not time restrictive so...
  11. ChillX the Merciless

If you mean how many columns there are in the available units, that would vary depending upon how many types you had available and how the age filter was set. It may still have to scroll if you are in a higher age and have many types of units in inventory.
  12. ChillX the Merciless

Doing it this way would leave all the current tabs the way they are, no changes. You could still find damaged units on the existing tabs like always.
  13. ChillX the Merciless

Yes, that is true. When searching for similar/same I found several ideas about stacking units. None of them had a way to implement this while retaining all the current features that are available. When I thought of this, it was all about not having to scroll so much to find units, to speed up...
  14. ChillX the Merciless

While I did think this through, it seemed as though showing empty slots when the player didn't have those types was good. But probably just not showing the slot at all might be better. *Edit: Not sure why anyone would not like this, but if you vote no it would be nice to hear your point of view...
  15. ChillX the Merciless

Add a new tab to the army management window for all units with a single slot per unique type. This can implement previously proposed ideas for “stacked units”. The core of this would be to click the single slot for a unit type to load it, so filling a full army with a single type would mean...
  16. ChillX the Merciless

Fixed on Beta: Mobile Device does not reflect off grid building changes properly

I have since seen the Inno statement that changes for mobile are not always in sync with PC, and can be delayed. So this wasn't an issue, just a misunderstanding on my part of how releases work. Sometimes also the app stores delay things as well.
  17. ChillX the Merciless

Fixed on Beta: Mobile Device does not reflect off grid building changes properly

Thanks, I'll get back to my tablet later and check again, if it's not updated I'll try to report it through that interface. Is this forum or forum page beta specific? To be honest, trying to get on the forum is how I ended up with a beta city, it was confusing and quite accidental. I went ahead...
  18. ChillX the Merciless

I uninstalled and got the latest from the app store, it was version 1.82. Would it be normal for the latest to be delayed in the app store? I have not had to go to the app store in the past to get the latest, and i guess i am operating under the assumption that Inno intended the release to be on...
  19. ChillX the Merciless

I noticed on my Samsung tablet that the new off grid buildings are not there, they are in a browser. I noted the table game version as 1.182 (missed the last digits). I uninstalled on the tablet and installed again, the version apparently did not change and shows 1.182.19. The new off grid...