• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Mobile Device does not reflect off grid building changes properly

Troubleshooting
Reinstalling program did not change version and did not show off grid buildings.
I noticed on my Samsung tablet that the new off grid buildings are not there, they are in a browser. I noted the table game version as 1.182 (missed the last digits). I uninstalled on the tablet and installed again, the version apparently did not change and shows 1.182.19. The new off grid buildings are still not showing. Note my browser shows version 1.183.

Note i have now confirmed in game with another player that their mobile device (unknown OS) has the same issue.

Browser or App version and version number
Galaxy Tab A (8", 2019)
Version: T290XXS3ATF1/T290OXM3ATF1/
Recreation steps
Start up program, off grid buildings are not displayed.
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes
Last edited:
is only with the 1.183 app version, keep on eye on your app stores.
I uninstalled and got the latest from the app store, it was version 1.82. Would it be normal for the latest to be delayed in the app store? I have not had to go to the app store in the past to get the latest, and i guess i am operating under the assumption that Inno intended the release to be on mobile. Even if that was the intention, the 1.82 version has the settlement ship separated from its dock, unlike previously. Doesn't change the feature, just cosmetic issue i suppose.

Last edited:
Please report on your live servers if the issue is happening there.
Thanks, I'll get back to my tablet later and check again, if it's not updated I'll try to report it through that interface. Is this forum or forum page beta specific? To be honest, trying to get on the forum is how I ended up with a beta city, it was confusing and quite accidental. I went ahead and kept it to try out the new stuff but I don't seem to have too much trouble getting to the forum via the beta city, whereas with my others it doesn't ever seem to connect properly.

I have since seen the Inno statement that changes for mobile are not always in sync with PC, and can be delayed. So this wasn't an issue, just a misunderstanding on my part of how releases work. Sometimes also the app stores delay things as well.