• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Atokirina

New Idea Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

But instead of doing that, they're transferring events from RoC to FoE.
  2. Atokirina

New Idea Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

The bonus overview in the city hall should be updated. It isn't consistent anymore and lacks information. They stopped at bonuses for defending army Guild-expedition.
  3. Atokirina

Do Not Suggest please, less events

They need to milk the cow till there's no drop left.
  4. Atokirina

Feedback History Event 2024

They ruined Einstein so bad!!
  5. Atokirina

Feedback History Event 2024

Hideous art style, did the devs from Rise of Cultures come back to FoE?
  6. Atokirina

Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

Mooingcat's. I also much rather find it on the forum instead of having to scroll through a channel containing all spoilers in 1 place.
  7. Atokirina

Someone update main thread please.
  8. Atokirina

Imagine a settlement-premium pass (monthly) where you can get these limited upgrades.
  9. Atokirina

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

And another silent wishing well nerf ... With each update @InnoGames keeps surprising me ...
  10. Atokirina

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

These starting bids are outrageous.
  11. Atokirina

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I honestly wonder if @InnoGames will make plans to make this feature less P2W.
  12. Atokirina

Id'be nice to get some extra diamonds for testing round 2 of QI.
  13. Atokirina

Can anyone calculate the shard costs for unlocking all expansions and removing all impediments? Thanks in advance! ♥
  14. Atokirina

€8000 per year for optimal circumstances (assuming everyone is active). Imagine having a rich dude on your server who's hell-bent on putting his guild first and is willing to pay 8K a year to provide everyone a gold pass all year round, so he's certain his guild will beat the other active guilds.
  15. Atokirina

I was so hyped for the feature, not anymore now. :(
  16. Atokirina

I hope these Quantum Shards aren't gonna be too much P2W.
  17. Atokirina

So, has anybody else here played with the AI yet?

Ask the AI to make a female Na'vi character in FoE style while containing some 'realism'. :)
  18. Atokirina

Not A Bug: Incorrect global ranking

Username: Atokirina (1974322) Flash Player version: 1.271.c01a81a99c (05.12.2023 11:03) ~ Not Flash Player though Operating system: Windows 10, Android 13 Browser & Version: Chrome/120.0.0.0 Viewport size: 1920x937 Description: Incorrect ranking in the global ranking: at the beginning of a...
  19. Atokirina

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Maybe they want to make the buildings from the tech tree useful again after they became obsolete because of the event buildings. They never stopped designing the newer-era buildings, even though they are never used.
  20. Atokirina

What are you listening to?

My Spotify has suddenly decided to put all possible remixes of the French Can-Can in my weekly discovery. It has become quite a rough playlist, you should listen to this one ahahahaha, I still can't stop laughing, This isn't my style at all: