• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Abacus

Farmer
It is what it is - worse features have been introduced and a lot of thought has obviously gone in to this, despite nothing new actually being introduced except the 'glowing' resources... This would be a comparable replacement to Guild Expeditions where there has never been any cross interaction with other guilds, just competition to get first place.

But QI has absolutely no similarities to GVG, in which guilds actively battle across various eras on a live basis, competing in real time for land and guild prestige. Considering the endless promotion of QI as a replacement to GVG, this does feel insulting to GVG players who have cared about and enjoyed this aspect of the game, sometimes above all other aspects of it, for a very long time. Even newer players (like myself, having joined my live world in 2020 and joining GVG activity there in 2022) will be insulted and driven away as there is no longer any genuine inter-guild live battling competition in the game (no, GBG is not the same).

I'm no absolutist - new features which drive increased spending are inevitable in the global economy we all exist in, sure - but why disable features which keep loyal players active, especially those long-timers who actively participate in the rest of the game (including paid aspects)? In my own live world guild we have already lost at least two such players whose final staw with this game was the upcoming loss of GVG... Just seems like a shame overall, especially if the supposed "replacement" for GVG is so immensely inequivalent?

For all the talk of increasing guild interactivity within the game, there seems to be an ignorance of that fact that GVG has always driven the most camaraderie and guild satisfaction in the game - it is metaphorically the "smoking area" for the members of a guild to bond most, and as a result spend more time playing together. If we could see a similarly real time and cross-platform replacement for GVG, that would be a genuine gift. An analogous replacement would promote player engagement, satisfaction, time spent in-game, and resultantly even increase real monetary spending.

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
Yes, I don't see an issue - each Butcher is 4x3, no?
I understand. This is an optical illusion.
I drew a red SQUARE.
The amphitheater should be square, and the butcher shop should be a rectangle.Screenshot_4.jpg
Of course, we can say that 4x3 visually is 3x3, and 4x4 = 3x4.
You could say that this is a small thing. But this is not true.
You are distorting reality.

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
The tragedy is that reality is distorted to suit desires. Then you will have a question - why the world fell into the abyss.
1708062631802.png

Attachments

• 1708060262624.png
    1708060262624.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
Never take a trip on the underground. They use those maps where station are not in their actual relative position nor distance.

BTW in your picture the squares are 20 but you label says 25!
Thank you, I fixed it.
Guys, I started with the phrase “There’s something wrong with the buildings.” They began to persistently ask me what exactly was wrong. I showed. Now you have decided to attack me for what I saw and explained.
Live in a distorted reality. This is your choice. Only, the real world is different.

Thank you, I fixed it.
Guys, I started with the phrase “There’s something wrong with the buildings.” They began to persistently ask me what exactly was wrong. I showed. Now you have decided to attack me for what I saw and explained.
Live in a distorted reality. This is your choice. Only, the real world is different.
You wrote something is wrong.
We are using the same guide. We would like to know what is wrong since we use that guide for inspiration.
Turn out you expected each cell in the map to be a square. That is not a requirement for map, but it is your expectation.

I redid the calculation in the guide and found nothing major wrong. I don't think the steps after 3 are the best solution (too little happiness), so I was searching for an alternative.

The only issue I have with the guide is that it does not include the townhall production every 2 steps.
And that INNO apparently cannot do addition and substriction operation without getting the wrong result -> I don't have entusiatic population and my production got nerfed.

BTW you also changed the text to cyrilic when you edited the picture (edit: fixed).

Geographic real world map are also incorrect. They are either correct for distance or angels, but not both. Which one is correct depend on the intended usage.

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
It's really strange that I expect a square to have equal sides.
It turns out there is no such requirement, this is just my expectation.

It's really depressing to think that the next difficulty we will be able to choose will be probably EMA.
That is the era I hate the most. Especially when fighting mounted archers with no rogues :(

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
After the introduction of new data on cultural settlements, going through the quantum invasion will become much easier. Auto battles will bring people back to the light side :)

CrashBoom

Legend
I am wondering

this is level 2
can someone please confirm: the red stronghold is useless because the boss is only buffed by the blue one

qi2.jpg