• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Contact Support: Winter Event's Quest 65

As questioned by 6zeva9 here, Winter Event's Quest 65 has a quest that has an OR option to do either 1 of the 2 quests to complete. However, the first option "Exchange 4 items in the Antiques Dealer building" is not available for players before EMA (Early Middle Ages) and the second option...
  2. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Beta not showing "Show current-age goods count"?

It's probably me, missing something... but want to double-check whether Beta offers to show your current-age goods count in a hover-above button to the right of the Happiness button? Cheers, Achaeus 802 the DaringCa
  3. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Beta's Event History search?

Since the purpose of Beta server is to mimic what the end result would look like for the live servers, I was surprised to see a different Event History view. There is no search field and search button? I can't even search by specific action (Social Interactions, Battle Events, etcetera). It's...
  4. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Fixed on Beta: Winter Event: Visual issue about 3rd Grand Prize

As I was progressing towards the 3rd Grand Prize (having already gotten first 2 Grand Prizes), the image below suggested that I would get a Winter Train Upgrade kit and then another one of Winter Train Upgrade Kit as the next prize (two consecutive times): But after I claimed the 3rd Grand...