• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta's Event History search?

Since the purpose of Beta server is to mimic what the end result would look like for the live servers, I was surprised to see a different Event History view. There is no search field and search button? I can't even search by specific action (Social Interactions, Battle Events, etcetera). It's almost as if the row below the words "Last Interactions" is just browned out in the Beta world.

I did search in this beta forum to see if this was asked already, but not seeing much about this specific issue?

Yeah, I am saying this is either a bug or an issue to be addressed. Can you tell I really like this feature? :)

Cheers,

Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

DeletedUser10047

The upper left of the Event History window has a button for selecting the ability to Show Filter Options (on the PC at least, dunno about mobile).

The upper left of the Event History window has a button for selecting the ability to Show Filter Options (on the PC at least, dunno about mobile).
Thanks, that was it! I probably had asked about it last year in my main world and got the same answer. I guess that should be defaulted to on but leaving that upper left button there (for anyone who wanted it off).

Cheers,

Achaeus 802 the DaringCa