• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Winter Event: Visual issue about 3rd Grand Prize

As I was progressing towards the 3rd Grand Prize (having already gotten first 2 Grand Prizes), the image below suggested that I would get a Winter Train Upgrade kit and then another one of Winter Train Upgrade Kit as the next prize (two consecutive times):

image.png

But after I claimed the 3rd Grand Prize, this image below shows that there is no 2nd Winter Train Upgrade Kit as it has disappeared, and that the Wishing Well is the next Grand Prize:

image.png

Images taken 25 minutes apart (as you can see by the daily timer):
Reproducibility: 1/5 = happened once; *may* be reproduced if someone has only claimed 2 Grand Prizes so far

1.165.918c40ffd73 (24.10.2019 19:59)
Achaeus 802 the DaringCa (211480)
zz1
en_US
WEB 7,1,1,0
Windows 10
Chrome/77.0.3865.120
1467x1249
OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Cheers,

Achaeus 802 the Daring Ca

DeletedUser10047

The two Next prizes are reversed, so that the one on the left is the actual next prize, while the prize over the word Next is actually 2nd in line. It's a bug I hope they fix soon.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you, this has been reported to see if it is intentional. The Next Grand Prize is currently the most lest prize indicated.