• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta not showing "Show current-age goods count"?

It's probably me, missing something... but want to double-check whether Beta offers to show your current-age goods count in a hover-above button to the right of the Happiness button?

Cheers,

Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Oh no, I have been parked in Bronze Age since I started playing on Beta on October 6th.
image.png

If the graphic helps... :)

Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

interesting... maybe the goods overview gets displayed first in Iron age then...
Just like almost everything else, ha... (seeing GE; being able to contribute to GB; play PvP/GvG/GBG; and even Reconstruction Mode -- the mere fact of editing your city -- is not available until late in Iron Age).

Just now, I mistakenly put 20 Iron Age goods for the event quest that asked me to "Donate 20 goods from your current era or the era below to the guild treasury". Since I knew guild treasury didn't take any Bronze Age goods so I donated 20 Iron Age goods... and the event quest didn't take. Dang, the "OR" option was to do 2 of 24-hour productions. Sighs. :)

Achaeus 802 the DaringCa