• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

BadOMB

Farmer
unless there's a fundamental change in the way QI works I no longer have interest, I've given up with this, I will not be making QI a requirement for my guild on live servers, if guildies want to participate by themselves they can do so but I certainly won't be insistent on it being a guild initiative.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Think about it. that this makes it possible to help younger players in the guild. At the end of the championship there is a common prize (equal for everyone). No need to say, I won’t do it. If you want to have strong comrades, help them in quantum. I'm waiting for the release on living worlds. Thanks Inno.

Emberguard

Emperor
No need to say, I won’t do it. If you want to have strong comrades, help them in quantum.

No amount of but it'll help everyone else is going to change whether or not the feature is interesting enough to bother with. I'm not playing just to grow someone elses city, I'm playing to play my own game.

The feature needs to be enjoyable as something I actually want to play regardless of what prizes are involved. This is something that'll be taking up time from my day. It needs to be worth it to me for my own city as well

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Emberguard I think it can still be in your best interest. Even though you're not necessarily interested in advancing someone else's city.
I'm playing with a lose team. We're helping each other out to grow stronger. Think of it as something symbiotic. Similarly with guilds strengthen their weaker members. If they're gonna get stronger, the team grows stronger/more capable. To become more successful.
To give an example. Through QI new members can get more expansions. For more event buildings and getting fps. While no resources from the main city is used. Improving their fp-flow. Which can accelerate their arc to lvl80 and potentially further. Enabling guilds to incorporate them into booster teams and simultaneously they're buffing the guild's treasure. This can turn them faster into a valuable "asset." As a larger arc-team can boost quicker (better odds some member is online to quickly provide a boost before snipers show up). Same goes with GbG to some extends. Thus focusing on QI could assist to strengthen fresh players. Even to further self-interested goals. Which is basically a symbiotic situation. Where both parties benefit off one another: the newbies getting established and the veterans' arc-teams expand, potentially the guild's GbG-team.

I wonder why this hasn't been pushed to live yet, multiple QI's and 60 pages of complaints with almost NO changes except to the cost of a few buildings. The playability is the same.

There's still no QI city button to replace the gvg button.

Theres no way to see how much time is left while in your city.

There's no way from the main city view to see if your QI city has any collections available.

Fights on QI don't count for any quests that require fights????????????

The first few days are total snooze fest upgrading buildings before you can actually fight on the map.

People are literally saying they're not participating or not participating after the first few levels should be deeply concerning for inno, yet there is no change in 2 months.

Using two different types of stats is honestly just over complicating the feature as seen by all the people getting confused by the boosts. The whole game is getting more complicated in this past year micromanaging each feature having different stats. This is not how you keep players playing, this pushes people away.

I don't know if it's just me but when I generate units/goods, it takes way longer than 1 second for the popup to show up. I'm already back at the fights before realizing I just left 20 units in my city.

The whole thing is just a pain for little reward, EXTREMELY EASY to forget about. Settlements are harder to forget, they have a (!) on them!

Emberguard

Emperor
I wonder why this hasn't been pushed to live yet, multiple QI's and 60 pages of complaints with almost NO changes except to the cost of a few buildings. The playability is the same.

Pretty sure Mobile hasn't been tested yet

I don't know if it's just me but when I generate units/goods, it takes way longer than 1 second for the popup to show up.

It's not just you. The game does take a bit to realize there's something there

Last edited:

Norde

Merchant
Current known bugs:
- quantum action points tooltip + bar value, but backend working
- some player start with more units then default
- sometimes buildings already offer production as soon as construction finished

this one not clear:
Announcement says: Garrison: "Once cleared, these nodes with stronger enemies strengthen your Guild in the Boss fight"
I seem to remember that it worked that way, only with the boss! Now it works everywhere. or am I wrong? did it work everywhere?
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"interacting 3500 Quantum Actions"
As if our team played a little more, or did everyone just develop faster with the random free resources (bug)?
Overall, it felt a bit like one individual couldn't pull the entire guild behind him, so we need to pull together.
Good.
But too less the interaction, you made me addicted...
(Movement on finished nodes could be free, as others have said)

I followed my plan again, I didn't use the bug, I spent 1.1M QA in 7 days with the current QA cost, which resulted in 577 progress points (my estimate was 588 based on my calculator. with Lv4 target level)
still good tho

XIA*

Marquis
I still feel like this is uninteresting. There were days I completely forgot about the function even being there and next day I was like, did I miss something...? Oh yeah, I haven't done anything in QI ... The rewards are miserable. 4 cycles in and I still have miniscule amounts of fragments of anything. only thing I got out of it is a lvl 4 neo colossus, which isn't really contributing anything much to my city at this point. I get more fps and goods from GBG alone, so I'd rather spend my time in GBg than in quantum when they are running at the same time. It's boring to build the same buildings all over again and fight with those miserable iron age troops without any way to imprive their stats than to buy ridiculously expensive decoration that takes 2-3 days worth of coin/supply collection to purchase. and in those 3 days you don't do anything on the nodes cuz if you buy troops you can't buy boost for the troops. It just annoys the hell out of me. It doesn't make me want to build a strategy, I just rather quit. I do something from time to time because of a sense of alliance to my guild, but if I look at the contribution stats, it's 6 people out of our 27 guild who play this. The rest have 0 contributions. Much worse than in GBG or GE, which everyone does to some extent.

Arch1e

Marquis
So, you are closing down GvG on live next week, and will ‘finally release’ QI to hear our thoughts. That reads as if you are going to release QI on live next week as well. I see 63 pages of questions, negative feedback, and apprehensiveness in this forum, and now I am getting a note on live saying you’re bringing it there to hear our view about it? What is the point of hearing what we think about it when you are not listening here?

mcbluefire

Baronet
Think about it. that this makes it possible to help younger players in the guild. At the end of the championship there is a common prize (equal for everyone). No need to say, I won’t do it. If you want to have strong comrades, help them in quantum. I'm waiting for the release on living worlds. Thanks Inno.
:( :Thumbs_Down:
"Yeah, I know it's a steaming pile of dung, but if it helps my guildmates a tiny bit every season why not spend hours building up a settlement that is wiped after 11 days? Many thanks for this system in futility where watching paint dry is more interesting! But, hey in those last few days with a working settlement we can finally get engaged and spend 20 minutes helping every 10 hours unless we open our wallet and pay to play."

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Did we already get the ability to obtain expansions for our main city from QI? Do we get the settlement reward buildings buff alongside? To me it's a must to seriously consider participating in QI. Alongside those promised expansions

e2m2

Squire
So, you are closing down GvG on live next week, and will ‘finally release’ QI to hear our thoughts. That reads as if you are going to release QI on live next week as well.
The announcement only states that QI "comes next," but that does not mean that it will be launched immediately after GvG is shut down.