• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

SirAlucard

Steward
Question about St Pat's event. What are the Rival Challenges and how do you get them? I'm still in BA so does that have anything to do with why I can't find them? I just started a city on the Beta server.
The first wave of rival quests will start today, probably, nobody can tell for sure, but given the track record so far, they always started on Tuesdays with no indicator beforehand. Maybe your age will play a role, maybe not.

Amitola1

Farmer
The first wave of rival quests will start today, probably, nobody can tell for sure, but given the track record so far, they always started on Tuesdays with no indicator beforehand. Maybe your age will play a role, maybe not.
Thx If they are what I think they are then I saw something like them awhile back. I will watch for them then.

CDmark

Baronet
Wondering what quests can they have for Rivals relating to the event. I am finishing a town in 2 hours so maybe I get lucky if they ask for tasks to be completed.

CrashBoom

Legend
rival started
4 quests at once --> only gold reward

milestones are 3 trees and golden archdruid hut upgrade

so where are the 3 new boosters ?

first rival started .. and is utterly useless (or buggy?) - there are several quests open at the same time (and contradicting - solve by neg and fight f.i.), some related to Gex some related to the patrick (advance x tasks, use time shift n times - don't have enough - upgrade hat/flower managers to 4) ... the rewards being underpowering (tree of last year from the questline, storage/upgrade boosts from the quests along with boosts from this event). Well ..

rontom

Merchant
am i missing something? the final rival quest gives the same druid upgrade thats available at 250 in the event, do we need 2?
Other than that it seems ok-ish if negos float your boat

RoCoJo

Merchant
Am I wrong if I say that the (normal) Druid hut cannot be received in this event ? If I am wrong: what is the way to get it ?
I couldn't do st Patricks in 2023 not on beta nor on live due to RL.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I like that the rival offers 3 quests/time. This greatly helps doing them. At wild life it's quite tricky and we need to resort to cheesy tactics or spending big or compromising just doing whatever we can and not caring about failing to complete all quests. With 2-3 quests/time it's easier as it's enabling an efficient way of completing them.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Am I wrong if I say that the (normal) Druid hut cannot be received in this event ? If I am wrong: what is the way to get it ?
I couldn't do st Patricks in 2023 not on beta nor on live due to RL.
you can obtain the Druid Hut Selection Kit in the chest (3rd prize position) after the city is completed

RoCoJo

Merchant
you can obtain the Druid Hut Selection Kit in the chest (3rd prize position) after the city is completed
Well that's something but then I need to be extremely lucky (or have a lot of diamonds) to score 6 kits + 4 from the gold chest. I would say that it is therefor impossible.

Retired Guy

Marquis
I guess our messages about buying FP in the Rival quests aren't getting thru.. Buying FP isn't a challenge, it only serves to drive the price up. If the hope is that players will spend diamonds to buy them, you're misled. If you're that desperate for diamonds, simply make FP purchases "only" available for diamonds, not coins... at least then we can be properly pissed off, versus constant frustration..