• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

AlexWall

Farmer
So where's the calendar? I just want to see how it gets back, I'm not even going to get the calendar items so I don't lose them later

vidicecilia

Baronet
@Leones

We understand that it is a test server, but we need you to explain us what must we do with the present event.
I, for my part, do not continue advancing in the board of the event, since I do not know where the tickets I find for the calendar will go.
I've got today the ticket at Daily Challenge, I don't know where is it. Tomorrow I will do the Daily Challenge again but I will not take off the ticket. And after tomorrow?

Last edited:

Mikef4

Farmer
the calendar has disappeared as of yesterday and isnt back this morning. have i lost the previous daily tickets?

Leones

Marquis
Unlocked stickers should stay unlocked, even if the calendar isn't accessible, so you shouldn't lose any progress.

almadies

Farmer
no calendar yesterday, no calendar today ....

edit : I found on the support page

We are aware of some issues with the Halloween Event calendar and hope to have them resolved soon. As long as you collect the stickers each day, you shouldn't lose any progress.

Last edited: