• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

jovada

Regent
@jovada probably purchases from the antiques dealer.

• Successful battles & negotiations
  • Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters
  • Buying items from the Antiques Dealer
  • Winning biddings in the Antiques Dealer
  • Successfully finishing daily challenges
    → Finish them in a row for the special daily challenge reward
  • Daily Castle points chest
  • Through in-game purchases
No it's mentioned apart

qaccy

Emperor
All this is true, but wouldn't it be better for the developers spending time on fixing the many problems in the game, rather than a lot of effort on a feature that won't encourage many of us to do more that what we normally do.
IMO, these are separate things and one shouldn't prevent the other. The devs are always fixing bugs according to the changelogs, many of which I don't even know about until the changelog mentions them being fixed. The game doesn't seem very broken to me, not to the point where all new content should be halted just to focus on fixing bugs.

Last edited:

AGranolaBar

Squire
I did all 4 GE levels of GE and got castle points for all major towers in all 4 difficulties.
Furthermore, the number of points received increased at each difficulty starting with the 2nd tower.

Could be a bug, could be a change I've spoiled for you guys. time, or an admin, can tell.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I did all 4 GE levels of GE and got castle points for all major towers in all 4 difficulties.
Furthermore, the number of points received increased at each difficulty starting with the 2nd tower.

Could be a bug, could be a change I've spoiled for you guys. time, or an admin, can tell.
Hopefully an intentional change because it was all we asked for and more in regards to GE points :)

-Alin-

Emperor

It is intentional, it was mentioned in a changelog it was fixed for all levels in GE to give points(and it is normal to give more on latest encounters).
Anyway, this will increase to 830-850 points daily(minimum one auction won at few days and few things bought from AD), You still need 3,5 years to reach level 15.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
It is intentional, it was mentioned in a changelog it was fixed for all levels in GE to give points(
but the official info was:
only 4 a day.

and there were nothing said about increase in higher levels.
the CM clearly said 15 each. 240 in total (15 points * 16 big encounters) in one week (if only 4 were done per day. less if more are done)

so THAT improvement was not in the changelog

it was fixed for all levels in GE to give points
fixed the bug that the promised 15 points for big encounters (lvl 2-4) wasn't given

and it is normal to give more on latest encounters
what is normal?
last week it didn't gave anything.

so there is no normal in castle points for level 2 or higher

-Alin-

Emperor
@CrashBoom they never advertised the full changelogs, but it shouldnt be logic the higher encounters to give more points ,because fights are harder and costs more for negotiating them?
In the changelog they mentioned it was a bug and level 2,3,4 have not given any points for castle(I was reffering at this in the changelogs, not what you understood).
  • Big encounters on lvl 2-4 of the Guild Expedition didn't give any Castle Points.
Now all big encounters are giving them, and ofc, NEVER take as good what our CM say, developers are changing things within minutes and @lordwasa know other values, which were changed without his knowledge. It isnt the first time when this happened, to be told other values and in the game to be totally different.

So I am maitaining mine, its just an improvement, which is good for everyone :p

hades8840

Squire
I am level 5 its a very nice item but only been here just over a week but the rewards for my level anyway are great

jovada

Regent
I phrase my question again , can one of the mods be so polite to give an answer please.

What do you mean with in-game purchase ???

Lydia73

Merchant
One thing which is really annoying is the pop-ups when reaching a new level - for every item is one pop-up.
Assuming you're in a GG-battle where every second counts and you're reaching the next level and have to click 5-10 times to get rid of those pop-ups- the battle is over!
If there have to be pop-ups (and I am not sure about that - I don't need them anyway) - one is enough. Everyone can have a look in the castle about the exact item-list - no need to pop-up each of them.

Julian24

Viceroy
One thing which is really annoying is the pop-ups when reaching a new level - for every item is one pop-up.
Assuming you're in a GG-battle where every second counts and you're reaching the next level and have to click 5-10 times to get rid of those pop-ups- the battle is over!
If there have to be pop-ups (and I am not sure about that - I don't need them anyway) - one is enough. Everyone can have a look in the castle about the exact item-list - no need to pop-up each of them.
Well this happens 15 times your entire game time max. And the higher your castle Level, the more time between the Level ups. I don't see it as a big issue.

hades8840

Squire
being new i bought some welcome pack it didnt state anything about castle points but it jumped me 3-4 levels in one go

jovada

Regent
In-game purchases are the purchase of diamonds. What other comments are needed?

Do you think i'm stupid ??? on the buy diamonds or package screen nothing is showed with castlepoints.

i'm pretty sure they mean buying something from the shop in the Antiques Dealer

• Successful battles & negotiations
  • Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters
  • Buying items from the Antiques Dealer
  • Winning biddings in the Antiques Dealer
  • Successfully finishing daily challenges
    → Finish them in a row for the special daily challenge reward
  • Daily Castle points chest
  • Through in-game purchases
No it's mentioned apart