• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Vanstrodb

1. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C6
  2. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Bug? I put down several Drop Pods overnight and expected them to be built and ready to collect this morning. When I logged in they showed 4 hours to collect. Shouldn't they have started producing as soon as they were built?
  3. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Why doesn't the Extra Turn from the tavern apply to negotiations for Mars Ore?
  4. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

When relaying a city the most important detail is bldg size. Maybe it would be an option to categorize stored bldgs by bldg size.
  5. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

Showing bldg size and type of road on the thumbnail icons would make it much easier to decide what bldgs to place w/o having to open each icon for this info. I would prefer each bldg type stored in its own category rather than combining categories.
  6. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

When I Reverted to my city I was missing a Maelstrom Dynamo. I logged out and back in and it reappeared. I was going to place the MD in Reconstruction but then clicked Cancel Action. I think this was the last thing I did b4 Reverting.
  7. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 18th December

The new process for cancelling production bldgs takes too many clicks. I usually use this feature when I have to change production times to complete a quest. It now takes 4 clicks per bldg instead of 2 and it is hard to cancel all productions b4 starting new production, so you can count how many...
  8. Cannot Reproduce: beta not loading in Chrome browser [43765]

In Firefox I get CRITICAL ERROR: FAILED TO LOAD MAIN when trying to access Dunsarud.
  9. Not A Bug: Saving login data

I had to remove the /page/ from the link so it would stop asking for my ID and PW every time. I think it is because the cookie saved does not have /page/. I use https://zz0.forgeofempires.com
  10. Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.61

Do NOT put this messaging system into production without adding a DELETE function that allows players to see future updates to the message. My inbox is full of messages because I want to see updates to them so I can't use the LEAVE function.
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.60 - Part #2 - The New Messaging System

My mailbox is full of "Group Messages" with text "player left the conversation". I have to open every message just to see what it is about!!! Unacceptable!
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.60 - Part #2 - The New Messaging System

The Leave Conversation feature is good for players who leave the guild and don't want to get group message updates but it cannot be the only way to delete messages. I delete messages to limit the number of messages in my mailbox, but I want to see new replies made by other players. You need to...