• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser10044

[QUOTE = "Darrth Eugene Vader, post: 80177, member: 8859"] Quindi, è questo il motivo per cui il gioco deve sempre essere inclinato verso gli attaccanti?
  • Per evitare che (noi) restino delusi, scoraggiati e intenzionati a partire?
  • I giocatori passivi devono solo subire i saccheggiatori e accumularsi in tempo per minimizzare le perdite o accettarle come un altro costo di produzione?
  • Giocatori passivi per adattarsi o perdersi?

• https://prnt.sc/nhocb1
  • ty inno now i can delete my city

Luke Stark

Marquis
there is no city defence You can't go through ;) the sooner You will realise it the better :)

so how about those reacurring quests?
how much FP You need to spend on the "spend .... FP" reacurring quest?

are the SAM units new hoover killers? :)

I like the LG Virgo project. Who is already building a city defense with over 1000 Deff and more? Basilius, DealCastle, Beacon etc. are a waste of space! Who can plunder ---- blame yourself! The percentage of the bonuses are unfortunately pretty weak and then only 4? At some point then 5, but would be good if it is adjusted upwards. I definitely build it and together with the AO and octopus it fits wonderfully!

griaxe

Merchant
I like the LG Virgo project. Who is already building a city defense with over 1000 Deff and more? Basilius, DealCastle, Beacon etc. are a waste of space! Who can plunder ---- blame yourself! The percentage of the bonuses are unfortunately pretty weak and then only 4? At some point then 5, but would be good if it is adjusted upwards. I definitely build it and together with the AO and octopus it fits wonderfully!
yeah... THE "octopus" is very important! ;)

DeletedUser9050

I don‘t like the new GBs.

First they‘re ugly..but I don‘t like the whole theme.

Second on the one hand the ability to kill half of the first wave is overpowered on the other hand it is very poor. 3,4 even 5 trys a day without fp bonus?
I‘m glad that I won‘t have to think about it

The other GB with goods one era before is a good try but with only one bonus too weak.

The mars „settlement“ with its short and different collection timers is another way to push us into 24/7 online time.
Don‘t like it.

SM:A gets from me in total a 3/10.

DeletedUser10037

The new 2 GBs looks really boring and crappy.
Many Player don`t like it.

Make them a solid GB with solid bonus. For now its too weak.
At the moment i will not build any of these new GBs in my mainworld.

Give the vergio project as second bonus FP oder defense for your attack army.
and for the other GB a coin boost like in the St. Mark's Basilica. Mybe a bit improved with more %.

So if that happend i will both of these new GBs.
But for now

NEVER EVER. WAY TO WORSE

DeletedUser10044

The only countermove to VIRGO (better to call it svergine) is to ABANDON the GAME, it will be done, I don't like being humiliated after I have spent a lifetime building to win ..... an ORGASM will come to some neighbors because they can finally beat me, I won't give them this satisfaction .... there are so many online games, I will invest my time and my money somewhere else, have fun foe

Korvinusz

Merchant
I would have a suggestion for the Star Gazer building.

The goods of the previous era may be useful. But for these players, this ability would be good at the beginning of the game. So I'd give it to Notre Dame. Anyway, many players find it worthless and it would be up to now to repair this building. (But any other could get that power, like the Lotus Temple ...)

Those who have already built these older GBs could choose to leave in the old and weaker versions, or they will switch to the new version.

Star Gazer, on the other hand, could have a new ability.

Eg: The Goods Buildings produce more goods with a certain percentage probability per collection.

Here is a specific suggestion:

Level - Bonus (Piece) - Chance
01.- +1 - 10%
02. + 1 - 12%
03.- +1 - 14%
04.- +1 - 16%
05.- +2 - 18%
06.- +2 - 20%
07.- +2 - 22%
08.- +2 - 24%
09.- +2 - 26%
10.- +3 - 28%
11.- +3 - 28.5%
12.- +3 - 29%
13.- +3 - 29.5%
14.- +3 - 30%
15.- +3 - 30.5%
16.- +3 - 31%
17.- +3 - 31.5%
18.- +3 - 32%
19.- +3 - 32.5%
20.- +4 - 33%

The Bonus would remain unchanged for all production types (4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day, 2 days). At level 10 this would look like:
The 4-hour production produces 5 + 3 goods
The 8-hour production produces 10 + 3 goods

DeletedUser8262

Why not let virgo give fp's ? that would be more in line with the kraken and everyone would build it. Personally i don't have a problem with it, its only 4 or 5 battles a day so its never going to be a game changer, i've been a plunderer in some worlds for years without having a huge city defense boost, for me collecting on time has been the only way to go

I have mixed feelings about virgo project. I can't see me ever building it in my main world, the rewards simply aren't worth the investment there for me where my city is much better developed.
But I'll most likely build it here in Beta.
Whereas I don't think it's right to label somebody who plunders the whole hood while having a just about impassable defence themselves a bully, after all they are playing within the rules of the game, they are a pain in the rear end. A GB that will at least give me a chance at revenge is going to be a must have.
As to the stargazer, that's a never build anywhere GB for me.
Change it's ability to a reduction in non military production times to match the reduction in military production times that guild level provides and it too would become a must have in every city.

Amdira

Baronet
From my perspective the Virgo Project and its impact on game balance is totally overrated while the necessity of Star Gazer seems to be fully underestimated. I always liked the idea of a GB giving goods from previous age and think it might be a nice one not only for SAM-Players. If I interprete it correctly, the Mars base won't be accessible after releasing Ceres and Star Gazer will be one of the most effective ways to produce Mars goods. Right? Also in lower ages it's a nice to have, making u more independent from marketplace. Fortunately I have not really the need for both here on beta while sitting in my "keep as long as possible in Iron Age without releasing military tactics"-city at all :) A second bonus for both GBs would be appreciated anyway ♥

Just my 2 Cents

Last edited:

DeletedUser9982

I think its enough InnoGames!!
To many GBs based on probability, based on luck!
That is enough!
A life made of "Ifs" its not a life
Apply that to the game!

This 2 GBs are a joke, late, almost out of season April Fools joke!

I think Inno likes to waste their time developing GBs meant not to be used

FoE got tallent: its a no from me!

Vanstrodb

Farmer
Bug? I put down several Drop Pods overnight and expected them to be built and ready to collect this morning. When I logged in they showed 4 hours to collect. Shouldn't they have started producing as soon as they were built?

Andi47

Overlord
Is it intended that the Life Support on Mars is balanced like this? To require 163 Oxygen generators for full support?
Mars_Village_163_Oxygen_generators.jpg

If yes: I hope that - as suggested in previous posting - the technologies unlocking some "terraforming" reduce the demand for full life support a bit.

DeletedUser10039

there is no city defence You can't go through ;) the sooner You will realise it the better :)

If you have high enough defence and the correct combo of troops you can stop all attackers. I have the top players in the world hit me and sometimes they scout me first and still fail most of the time. So yes you can successfully defend your cities (until TVP is released then you can't). If you use the wrong units (like 8 artillery) then someone with zero attack and using 1 low age flyer can beat 1 million defence, but if you use the right combo of troops then it's a good battle between the ones with high defence and the ones with high attack.

Luke Stark

Marquis
I see all the time on my worlds people winning with attack of 400-500 against people with defense of 1300-1400. I totally gave up on defense ff the city, all of the buildings and GBs and FPs to build them up to sensible lvls is not worth the time, energy, space! and FPs. For the crazy amount of space You need to invest in defense You can build so much more FP farms, ofensive buildings and so on. It ain't worth it, the 5 FP loss once a week if You cannot gather the crops on time, that does not justify in any way donating 1/3rd of your city changed into "defence farm" since it just does not work :) I do not have defense, I'm attacked maybe 4 times a week and then they give up, since You cant get much point for rank by defeating 2 crappy units from bronze age :) and I try my best to get on time for my crops, I have them around the time while I'm free from daily stuff in real world. I got robbed maybe 8 times since almost 3 years I play foe.

For me, personally, but also for hundreds of players I come in contact with, building up defense in 1400% numbers is completely waste of all the stuff I just wrote above

Virgo has 4 chances per day and then it needs the right amount of % to work. That is WAAAY too little to get so scared and furious about it :)
There are many other problems in FOE that inno is not taking care of, this is not one of them ;)

DeletedUser10047

Bug? I put down several Drop Pods overnight and expected them to be built and ready to collect this morning. When I logged in they showed 4 hours to collect. Shouldn't they have started producing as soon as they were built?
No. This is the way it works for every age, and also the Viking Settlement.

griaxe

Merchant
I got robbed maybe 8 times since almost 3 years I play foe.
maybe because you are boring as a target? Maybe people dont hate you enough for plundering them or your guild doesn't have enough enemies in GvG so they wanna pay back to your guild by attacking you?

That is WAAAY too little to get so scared and furious about it
no its not... multiply this number by lets say 20+ (hoodies who will WANT to get revenge to regular plunderers)? and imagine dealing with that every day seeing your 3-4 year hard work in building your Defenses became something like a revolving door for your enemies instead of the solid wall it use to be...

There are many other problems in FOE that inno is not taking care of, this is not one of them ;)
agree on the amount of the problems in this game but why to create one more when it could be avoided?