• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.61

DeletedUser3885

We need events and second GB.
The new Era only in 2016...my bet
;)

DeletedUser

we need the second GB from TE an no events!!!!
or the Future Era ;)

but one thing I don't understand:
if there is a Halloween Event it must start in two weeks with the next update (to get it in time on the regular servers)
so why this event?

or is this year no Halloween Event ?

We need events ...
we need a new event 2 weeks before a regular event is expected :confused:

DeletedUser6770

Hi,
In order to be credited diamonds for the regression event, we need to have an active account ... but are all accounts on the Beta credited, or do we need to have an account her on the FoE forum ? I know my question sounds greedy but ... well it is, isn't it !!!

Lionhead

Baronet
Hi,
In order to be credited diamonds for the regression event, we need to have an active account ... but are all accounts on the Beta credited, or do we need to have an account her on the FoE forum ? I know my question sounds greedy but ... well it is, isn't it !!!

Now you mention it, I haven´t received any Diamonds for this update yet. In fact, I´m not sure I got the 500 last time around. Has something changed?

DeletedUser6137

As a woman playing FoE for two years now I want to share my frustration with these last two mini-events and the portraits you win at the end. Why do you continually add male portraits and no female portraits? Is it because less women play? Well that is ridiculous! I can see that the portrait of Anwar was special because of his passing and why there would be no female on there. However, Columbus? You could have easily added a Queen Isabella. Seriously, it is frustrating... count how many female portraits vs. male sometime. How hard is it to add a few? And try making them pretty, or interesting. *sigh*

DeletedUser2752

Now you mention it, I haven´t received any Diamonds for this update yet. In fact, I´m not sure I got the 500 last time around. Has something changed?
I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten it last time, but I'll check about this week's though since I haven't gotten any either.

Both of you can check with support to see if you got your diamonds last time around though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6489

is this little eventg going to be in lieu of a Halloween event? ugh

DeletedUser4999

The new message system is a disaster, many are complaining and have stated that they will cease to use messages altogether, the only way to delete or remove yourself from the message is to go into it a second time and you don't go back to the same message like you used to - deleting or removing yourself takes far too many steps - the previous system is 1000 times better than this rubbish sytem

Vanstrodb

Farmer
Do NOT put this messaging system into production without adding a DELETE function that allows players to see future updates to the message. My inbox is full of messages because I want to see updates to them so I can't use the LEAVE function.

DeletedUser5902

How does the Group info button work?

Today's update added a Group Info button to the Group message context menu showing participants. It also gives the option of removing yourself from the list. What happens if you remove yourself by clicking the red button? Does this spam everyone on the list with yet another "player-xxx left the Conversation" message? Or could this be a work around to allow you to remove yourself from the message thread without spamming everyone? (I have no way of testing this because I left my guild yesterday due to the spamming issue with the "Leave" option in new message system.)

It is unanimously agreed by beta-testers, beta-mods and beta-admin that the new message system is seriously flawed and NOT READY for release to the main servers.