• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sibel

1. Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

Absolutely correct. Further, up to some years ago you started a 2nd, 3rd, ... world if the first world left you too much spare time. Even if you played there from time to time olny, you came forward with good chances to finish events completely, and the highest level of GEX, thus you were able...
  2. Feedback Space Age Titan

If yes, I wish they put some unsuitable glasses on the nose of the responsible designer such that he cannot see properly, and let him do the quests via App. Most players are in an age that they need glasses (and even these do not compensate the loss of sight 100%), so additional colours to...
  3. Feedback Space Age Titan

The design of the recurring quests has not changed? Recurring Quests by NinjAlin In especial, is it still always Eve and the white text block is open, such that one has to click twice to abort?
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

The horse running backwards with the loaded wagon looks a little strange.
  5. Discussion Discuss: Settlements are not worth the time

Maybe add def boosts, and adjust goods/attack. In fact those buildings became a little weak compared to the new event buildings.
  6. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Which year?
  7. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Only 6 expansions were announced at the beginning. Announcement SA:JM In my opinion, the other 6 were added by a friendly programmer ;) when the properties of the extensions were changed in the construction menu (from not visible if there are no expansions to always visible), and could not be...
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds: Optimization of the starting time

I am not sure, if this is the best solution. Why not having different starting/ending times on different worlds? A starts at 8:00, B starts at 8:05, ... No one would have to wait 10 minutes, everyone could be prepared. No one would have a tiny disadvantage of 10 min less GbG.
  9. Forwarded Disabling of in-game pop-up windows

Where is the problem? If you want to have the visual control over what you get, you enable the pop-ups, If you are not interested, you disable the pop-ups. And who of those players having to handle many pop-ups is interested in blueprints at all?
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

In view of these rounds when 2 guilds dominate, and the rest is locked in their headquarters, has anyone considered such an arrangement with the nerf? In view of less fights possible, the number of flags standing there for hours (and not only until both guilds are ready to swap), just to lock in...
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Why not test the possibility for guilds to decline promotion to the next higher league, e.g. until Tuesday, or the same time limit for applying to take part at the Copper League? Very often, I notice guilds who fight 159 battels on outer provinces, but they never take the province, just to make...
  12. Discussion Minimum time for interactions

What I see from the data above is, that a guild is proceeding with conquering a province (battles 114-122/160). The guild can be identified by participantId":13454 which is set up new for each season GbG. This is not identical to the guildID. What I cannot see from this data is the player ID...
  13. Already Suggested Incident Visibility

And, please, do not place them behind the harbours. There was an update which removed this, but it was reintroduced some updates later again. Further, it would be helpful to show the number of incidents available (compareable to the helper) - for browser AND app.
  14. Fixed on Beta: Special Offer pop up (advertisement) needs 20 clicks to close

Reload helps. I do not understand, why this bug still returns, it is (well) known. The number of clicks might have to do something with the era you are in, but this is only a guess.
  15. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 05th September

+ 1 for the inclusion of troops for BG and CBL. I am not sure, if this is a new "feature", but the avatars of the quest givers change their colour. They are pale, when appearing and get over a time of nearly 1 sec. their full colour. Today, is the first time, I noticed this here on Beta, as...