• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Cdriver

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer

ainstJust finished a bid and with 10 seconds to go place my bid reset timer to 29 seconds. I ended up bidding against someone and had fun let him have it . But i like the chance to do it again. Thanks FoE for the new add on
  2. Feedback Antiques Dealer

When are they going to trade store House's
  3. Space Age Mars

This will make me want to move up the ages. Hope it comes soon
  4. Goods view in main window Viking Settlement

Thank you very much
  5. Goods view in main window Viking Settlement

One quick question : If I only drop in once a day will my village stay active until I finish or will it end at a since period ?
  6. Forge of Empires expanding your Empire.

I will close this discussion.
  7. Forge of Empires expanding your Empire.

This is up for discussion. You may have up to five( 5 ) new Empires City's. After completing the Rifleman Range Tech Tree in Industrial Age. It will open a option to add a new city. You must be in Industrial level in each of the city's, before adding the next city. Must win a fight against two...
  8. Down Kit Yeah

I like this idea. I've been thinking the same thing. It would be nice to be able to lower a goods building. That way I could have goods from era's past.
  9. Feedback Fall Event

Thank You very much
  10. Feedback Fall Event

How do you get the special of the day ..
  11. Not A Bug: May Day Festival 2016 Quest 3

I tried the same quest ( I did the 8 hour 4 times only got credit for 2 ) trying again.
  12. Diamond Store

In other games they have a store to buy the special items for your charter. Does FoE have a store like that? If it does not it should.