• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goods view in main window Viking Settlement

ZENA

Marquis
i agree it will be great to see as u need to make the goods
and there is enough space to do it

Cdriver

Farmer
One quick question : If I only drop in once a day will my village stay active until I finish or will it end at a since period ?

DeletedUser

So, a new login today reactivates the account if (for example) I took a long weekend out without internet service?

In terms of your account being flagged as active after a period of inactivity less than 30 days, yes logging in will make the account active again.
In terms of receiving diamonds for new content testing that I reward to all active accounts, your account needs to be active leading up to the day of the release. So if your account was inactive for a week, and you logged back in the day we released new content, you would not receive diamonds, but your account would now be listed as active again.
There, have I confused everyone even more now? :D

NormaJeane

Viceroy
In the browser-version I just put my pointer on the 'two barrels' to view the cultural goods:

View attachment 3608

I'm not sure this is the same for the mobile version, since I don't use a mobile device... (blush)

More info:
The addition of the quick-view panel for seeing all goods of your era at a glance was done in update 1.141 and also applied to the Viking settlements.
Being one of the improvements based on all beta-feedback!!! :)

As far as mobile goes:
- Update 1.141 is not yet available in the appstore and may differ in some areas from the browser-update.
Once more information is available our CM Zarok Dai will publish it!

Last edited:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
A kind reminder, as this thread is only about: Goods view in main window Viking Settlement

Please post all other feedback on cultural settlements HERE ;)