• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Diamond Store

Cdriver

Farmer
In other games they have a store to buy the special items for your charter. Does FoE have a store like that? If it does not it should.

DeletedUser5473

In other games they have a store to buy the special items for your charter. Does FoE have a store like that? If it does not it should.
Yes it does have a shop but you need to use cash and not diamonds to buy the items. I can't remember the prices for everything. The army pack is $3.99 USD for me in the future era which contains 8 unattached troops including 2 artillery, 2 ranged, 2 champions and 2 heavy units. Some packs can only be bought once per tech age that may increase in price as your tech age research increases.

B7HmwOZ.jpg

Edit: Image attached.

I know this is not the best solution for what we want but it's InnoGames solution. I would love to be able to buy some buildings directly such as shrine of knowledge, wishing wells, rogue hideouts and to be able to buy added value items like 100 forge point packs, renovation kits or battle items that we can attach to our troops.

From time to time InnoGames also adds other items to standard diamond purchases. These can include buildings, portraits, forge points, event items (such as eggs or tickets) etc. In beta we are lucky to have a 50% bonus on all diamond purchases all year round. $79.99 USD in beta gets you 13,000 diamonds plus 6,500 bonus diamonds. A total of 19,500 diamonds. Compare this to live servers that for the same money only get 11,000 diamonds or worse still Apple App store purchases are a lot more expensive and only offer 10,000 diamonds including beta server.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolphin

Marquis
From time to time InnoGames also adds other items to standard diamond purchases. These can include buildings, portraits, forge points, event items (such as eggs or tickets) etc. In beta we are lucky to have a 50% bonus on all diamond purchases all year round. $79.99 USD in beta gets you 13,000 diamonds plus 6,500 bonus diamonds. A total of 19,500 diamonds. Compare this to live servers that for the same money only get 11,000 diamonds or worse still Apple App store purchases are a lot more expensive and only offer 10,000 diamonds including beta server.

Inno can't even display my countries currency correctly! (Canada $ ddd.cc)