• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by BarraG

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

This is joke with GBG we can to nothing and INNO have still not fix the ranking system. It is worst now than before so many players I know are not happy unless you are in the top guilds which are limited. It is so easily to get to diamond where it should not be... Is INNO working solution to...
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

A stated above by others The GBG league system still not balance to why do we have smaller guilds still siting on the fence while bigger guilds still take the whole map. Changing only one bit of GBG is not going to fix it still needs the other side to be fix the league as between the levels it...
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Hmm yes what is this PVP thing for anyway still don't understand it, makes no sense and god help us if they do that to this raidy thing that trying to come up with some thing like that ... LOL
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Sorry English's as complex as it is I struggle with it :rolleyes:, Sorry, I did not know or to think I had to answer the issue as I was just making an example. Agree with the issue you have stated that GvG is the only place to fight same age units with same age units. I was trying to to say the...
  5. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I think we all know the answer to that ... Sorry just using an example was not meant to taken to the extreme because of that ... now totally off track LOL
  6. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Sorry not the right place ... It's just game which you can play in many different ways and you know better so no problem.
  7. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Sorry, I was not talking about using Future unit in A&A as that would be silly as that is really only for current age units or the age before and the Future to Titan shot was from GE as an example. And yes for the rest the map you are lock to an age lock correct from IA to Future and above are...
  8. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Like the stock pile of my 39 pages in my inventory as well just delete them as well as given up using the Antiques Dealer. The game is journey with friends not destination as it boring at the top so the only think that keeps me going with this game is the friends I have made here game not the...
  9. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I know there are others out there with way higher attack power than I. Just I do not loss that many units by building stock pile units and keep using fresh units to fight. As I can just use the Alcatraz to built the lower age units as I get enough current aged units from Townhall and some...
  10. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Question not sure if this had been asked before ... I am Titan and it is boring as just needing have one unit and that all you need to fight battles (I know can still use hover tanks if I really want to in battles with Atk power I have but I cannot use CA units) with where GVG was great as it...
  11. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Question about the new Rival event, 32 tasks and unless I miss the start only goes for 2 days ? Look some thing to do with GE ... What is this about ?
  12. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Hmmm, Great idea with the cards but way to hard. I have been trying to play it. I only have 2 of the Laboratory of Monstrosities Kit so not going to get any where near getting all of them. Takes way to long to play, it is like playing another whole game. Still don't get the 3 type of packs of...
  13. Feedback Fall Event 2023

This is so painfully to play l like the old game making cakes etc more fun
  14. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

I have given up trying not fun and not interesting is it not soccer :(
  15. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Wow good try but no goal here ... Yes Symbol are not making much sense, quote from someone else above "optical design is so awful and really stressing." agree fully. Gees new events are just getting worst ... This is not simple and not fun to do, the old soccer event was one of few I look...