• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser8707

You better wait until you have like 50k. Just in case, we need even more Mars Ore on Venus...
, soo... Mars ore,

+ Special goods are needed for goods and research
+ Special goods cant be obtained from map (like two others...)
+ Special goods required amount over next years is unknow(from 10K to infinity...)
+ Special goods production buildings space requirements per productions is ... ridiculous
... did I miss something here

, I got weird feeling that this is not well planed....

Arwaren

Squire
, soo... Mars ore,

+ Special goods required amount over next years is unknow(from 10K to infinity...)
+ Special goods production buildings space requirements per productions is ... ridiculous

But you can get goods from Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, Stargarzer, GE, GBG, event buildings, etc...
Space Carrier also produces special goods...

Last edited:

DeletedUser1418

The only way you can aqquire SAM goods are thru stargazer... 50 a day at lvl 10

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Does the regular mars goods synthesizers require mars ore like goods buildings on mars? Or do they require oceanic goods? No goods at all?

DeletedUser8707

, soo... Mars ore,

, look this again.

Problem is NOT normal goods because,

+ you may trade
+ you may BUY THEM with fps

, real problem is special goods,

+ you cant trade or buy
+ you dont know how much you need
+ how many ages forward are THIS goods needed?

, so problem is not only next age but ages after that... I plan how I play this game and just now my game plan looks that nexy´t ages I need fill my city with.... you can imagine how you must rebuild your city....

Arwaren

Squire
, look this again.

+ you may trade

+ you cant trade or buy

, so problem is not only next age but ages after that... I plan how I play this game and just now my game plan looks that nexy´t ages I need fill my city with.... you can imagine how you must rebuild your city....
Ok... I only wrote that you didn't need a lot of special goods to produce normal goods... Maybe this will be a problem... Maybe not. It will take longer to complete a tech tree... Is it bad?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

isn't it 12.5 per day on average ?
because you get 1 of 4 different special goods

no

or do you get Prom / Ori from event buildings ?
No. I get SAM goods from them, as stated in post. Do they magically vanish in new era...?

Goods from SAM do not mean only Mars ore, you know

DeletedUser1418

But you can get goods from Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, Stargarzer, GE, GBG, event buildings, etc...
Space Carrier also produces special goods...
He meant only special goods, you know.
, look this again.

+ you may trade

+ you cant trade or buy

You DONT get specialized goods with any GB other than The SpaceCarrier. You have a one in four chance to get MarsOre from it
SAM goods are normal "era" goods, but the SAM ones can only be produced on the Mars Colony - or - thu stargazer as SAM was the previous age in my case

DeletedUser

You DONT get specialized goods with any GB other than The SpaceCarrier. You have a one in four chance to get MarsOre from it
SAM goods are normal "era" goods, but the SAM ones can only be produced on the Mars Colony - or - thu stargazer as SAM was the previous age in my case
I get SAM goods from event buildings from that era. What the hell are you getting from them?

DeletedUser8707

Ok... I only wrote that we didn't need a lot of special goods to produce normal goods... Maybe this will be a problem... Maybe not. It will take longer to complete tech tree... Is it bad?

THIS is all about SPECIAL goods - like Promethium, Orichalcum and that kind stuf what you cant TRADE!! :eek:
Its not bad - it cuold be worse... lo.

Look what happens when you move up ages...

Asteroid belt,

+ 3k orichalc
+ 3K prometh
+ 11K MArs ore(continent map closed)
+ ??K THIS age special goods

, next age ???

+ ?k orichalc
+ ?K prometh
+ ??K MArs ore(continent map closed)
+ ??K Asteroid age special goods(continent map closed)
+ ??K THIS age special goods

, they may drop some special goods away or maybe there is no NEW ages... but grind became quite big

, if continent map stay open then we just grind and cry because there is SOOO much grind BUT if resource need city space and abysmal amount time... then we stop crying and trying. :rolleyes:

Arwaren

Squire
THIS is all about SPECIAL goods - like Promethium, Orichalcum and that kind stuf what you cant TRADE!! :eek:
Its not bad - it cuold be worse... lo.
Maybe we should ask developers to reduce the cost of special goods from the previous ages in tech tree, especially where the continent map closed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If we are getting
Maybe we should ask developers to reduce the cost of special goods from the previous ages, especially where the continent map closed.
Given that in SAM we got Arctic era goods from GBs and WWs and in SAAB we are getting Ocean Era goods from them, I don't see reason why?