• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser9851

"...Just to keep you updated, the event will not start today, the plan is now to release tomorrow..."

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Presumably yes; the graphic says you can choose any upgrade or building from the Celtic set with a selection kit. However, if it works the same as other sets (probably a very safe assumption), putting 2 of the same next to each other will not trigger the bonuses; it's how many unique set buildings it's touching.

Oh, I know this, but I really was asking for a friend who plays on Live. Her idea wasn't to place the additional willows with the set, but rather in other areas in her city. Like I said, she has a thing for willows. :p

Hello, what does each building of the set produce when it stands alone? I suppose we'll get at least some happiness, population or coins, but the announcement doesn't say anything. Could you add a line in the table for 0 adjacent building?

No, it's not. The first line is for one additional building, we don't know what is the base production.
The number corresponds to the bonus given for each additional unique building it is adjacent to, and the bonuses stack. Meaning, for example, a level 2 Faery Rings which is adjacent to 3 other Celtic Forest buildings will provide not only the base production, but also these additional rewards.

6zeva9

Baronet
Hello, what does each building of the set produce when it stands alone? I suppose we'll get at least some happiness, population or coins, but the announcement doesn't say anything. Could you add a line in the table for 0 adjacent building?
Question has been raised already and acknowledged but not yet answered.

DeletedUser7624

@Sovereign Is it only me being blind or I cannot see where is info about "prize of the day"?
How am I supposed to get rogues/HoFs/WWs/shrinks/all other stuff? Or IG removed daily as such and placed them in 6 loot boxes? Thank you in advance for DETAILED answer.
Regards.
Worried player

@BritishBoy I think the usual "prize of the day" stuff will be this time in the 6 chest at the end of the stage. In this picture, I see some things that are "prize of the day" in other events (and some little rewards which would never be "prize of the day").

StageComplete1.3.png

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
i play 6/7 year this year
οκ i don't speak english
but sincerely
first time i can't understand
what is going to happen
with the event
not I understand
why should
an event
to be so complicated
i hope when it starts ....
in practice to learn what is happening with this event

the text in greek
παιζω 6/7 χρονια το φοε
ναι δεν γνωριζω αγγλικα
άλλα ειλικρινά
πρώτη φορά δεν μπορώ να κατανοησω
τι θα γινει με την εκδηλωση
Δεν καταλαβαίνω
γιατί θα πρέπει μια εκδηλωση
να είναι τόσο περίπλοκη
Ελπιζω οταν θα ξεκινησει ....
στην πραξη να μαθω τι γινεται με αυτη την εκδηλωση

Emm55

Merchant
I am so grateful that you folks at Inno consider our ideas.
My main world guild is already excited about having a new type of event.
Perhaps after we play for one or two days, you can consider our intro-specific ideas. Then, you could show us version 2.0 of your intro.
A large part of why I'm here is to try and improve the game. I would absolutely give you feedback on a version 2.0. Version 3.0 will be all the better for it. I like that you've got a separate thread for feedback on the intro. Makes it easier for all of us, imo.

Emm55

Merchant
The original text:
' There are 56 quests to complete, 35 rush quests, and 1 quest for each day of the event. '
'You can also find even more Pots of Gold in incidents around your city. Use the Pots of Gold in the main event window to prepare for the celebrations. You can also purchase additional Pots of Gold for Diamonds if you need some more.'

Some revisions to clarify:
' There are 56 quests to complete: 35 rush quests, followed by 1 quest for each day of the event. '
'You can find Pots of Gold in incidents around your city. You can also purchase Pots of Gold w Diamonds. Use the Pots of Gold to prepare for the celebrations. '
Perhaps you can replace this phrase, 'for the celebrations', with something more specific/ informative.

Last edited:

Emm55

Merchant
May I suggest this revision to clarify the next section:

'Upon opening the event window, you'll see a map of the town. On the left hand side you have the festival. Towards the center, you'll see one of the town's factories. Click on this to start producing goods for use in the festival. Once the production is complete, they'll put the goods in containers ready for collection. Click on the ferry in the bottom left corner to send it to collect goods from the town, and deliver them to the festival. Once the ferry arrives back at the festival, click on it to collect the goods, and earn yourself some Shamrocks! '

Label the buildings, so that you don't need to describe where they are.

Upon opening the event window, you'll see a map of the town. To begin play, click on a factory (A) to start producing a batch goods. (Or, 'click on a factory and select the amt of goods you want it to produce.' This is my first read, and it is unclear whether we can chose how many goods to produce.) Once the production is complete, click on the ferry (B) to have it pick up the crates of goods (D) and deliver them to the festival (C). Once the ferry arrives back at the festival, click on it to unload the goods, and earn yourself some Shamrocks!

Emm55

Merchant
You've done a lot of work here, and this event looks amazing. But, imo, you need to get another Inno staff member to go over this to tighten up the instructions. Then, the community can give you more productive feedback on how well you explained the event.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I hope this gets delayed, they need to go back to the drawing board, a road on 3 sides is ridiculous.

You don't need road on 3 sides, no matter how many times you assert it. Since you had a problem with my multisets with roads on opposite sides, here's a single set in a corner (with number of connections and road needs marked)

1580351954681.png

The pieces can be arranged such that it's any orientation of corner (druid willow always in the corner between a moon gate on the willow's short side and faery circle on the willow's long side)