• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

The Lady Ann

Baronet
All "beginners" have residences, gaining population saves space.
Whoever no has no residences has high GB (certainly Innovation Tower) and should have the happiness with other GB + streets + special buildings such as sakura rocks.

Whoever has too much population because of an innovation tower too high in small age plays badly ....

I don't have any residences or inno tower just event buildings!!!

DeletedUser6838

As some people come through with their complaints about the population, I try it the opposite way. I loved the extra population, so please undo the remove of the population of the abandoned asylum.

qaccy

Emperor
The change to the Asylum makes it fit much better with its name and with other Halloween buildings in general. Both the Haunted House and Black Tower before it provide no population along with negative happiness, and the Asylum now joins them while providing better bonuses than either. The negative happiness is also much easier to work with than the population originally provided, but is it intended that the value doesn't change as the building is levelled up? The population increased as the building's level went up, so shouldn't the same be true here even if it's a penalty rather than a bonus?

I'm also glad that this change occurred on beta instead of being something that happened after the live release of the event.

DeletedUser10057

I don't have any residences or inno tower just event buildings!!!

once again i ask now that you have population problem solve with the event buildings the other players that start after you can´t do that?

DeletedUser10057

The change to the Asylum makes it fit much better with its name and with other Halloween buildings in general. Both the Haunted House and Black Tower before it provide no population along with negative happiness, and the Asylum now joins them while providing better bonuses than either. The negative happiness is also much easier to work with than the population originally provided, but is it intended that the value doesn't change as the building is levelled up? The population increased as the building's level went up, so shouldn't the same be true here even if it's a penalty rather than a bonus?

I'm also glad that this change occurred on beta instead of being something that happened after the live release of the event.

becouse a thing is bad it isn´t a reason for continue doing bad,
and a greveyeard gives hapiness is normal? how nany hauted houses you see in cities?

DeletedUser10057

if is an absurd that a abondoned asylum gives population but isn´t absurd that gives goods, money or military bonus, you only see what you whant to see

DeletedUser10057

as a person that already lived in a ocupy house i guaratee that are populacion in abandoned houses, but goods or money i never see

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
you can call me greedy but a person that is happy for a worst dealer i call fool
At the moment, for me it does not matter if it brings population or not... I do not need them and (at least for now) I have enough happiness to support them.

But that might change - as I am currently progressing to the future era, I might soon come into the area where it is not quite so easy to have enough happiness. So in the long term this might be the better deal for me.

And as I said before - for "beginners" the building is already OP enough even without giving population. Being greedy is good and all - but being too greedy will cost the mouse its tail (or whatever idiom fits here)... And although I do not play the game for that long and I do not really know "how it was in the past" I personally feel that the progress in which Inno offers better and better buildings at events is way too quick. That only gives the players false preconceptions on how the game should go for them.

DeletedUser10057

i think is more easy to a player of a advanced era to solve a problem than to a beginner, you have alcatraz, atomium , gaia statue, and lotus temple to solve the problem of hapiness, you also can buy the bonus of hapiness in the tabern

The Lady Ann

Baronet
once again i ask now that you have population problem solve with the event buildings the other players that start after you can´t do that?

come for a visit and see :) and yes you will also see no goods buildings and yet I have an abundance of goods from event buildings and GE

it come for a visit copy my name from here go to the game click on global ranking, paste into search box click on portrait

DeletedUser10057

come for a visit and see :) and yes you will also see no goods buildings and yet I have an abundance of goods from event buildings and GE

it come for a visit copy my name from here go to the game click on global ranking, paste into search box click on portrait

still no awser to my question why other players that don´t have buildings from past event can´t now have the some chance that you had? why must they have residencial buildings is becouse you don´t need population?

DeletedUser10057

i now how to see a city of a player but tanks for the information

The Lady Ann

Baronet
still no awser to my question why other players that don´t have buildings from past event can´t now have the some chance that you had? why must they have residencial buildings is becouse you don´t need population?

I will turn the question back on you, why should I have a city full of happiness buildings because I have thousands of pop too many

it was to the point you are penalized for completing and placing event buildings

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
still no awser to my question why other players that don´t have buildings from past event can´t now have the some chance that you had?
Who said there will never ever be event buildings anymore that give population?

Also consider... earlier event buildings gave population very sparingly - it has only been the event buildings since last Winter Event, when the Winter spire was introduced, that most of the Event buildings also gave population.

As I explained before... the goods production of the event buildings alone is already an indirect population guarantor.

DeletedUser10057

that is not turn the question back? becouse the question was you were happy with the event buildings given population but now you don´t need more population they are bad. and if inno remove population of all past event buildings you were ok with that?