• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser10182

does an antique dealer sometimes start a bargain for 2 hours?

zlobnyj bot

Squire
that is, I understand correctly that now I (or another person, in fact it doesn’t matter) can’t remove something from my backpack at will, playing in the Iron Age? sounds weird. not only is the sorting there very sad, but also during the game thirty pages of unnecessary junk will now accumulate.
"ou can either use a consumable or building in your city and then delete if you do not wish to keep it to trade when you have unlocked the Antiques Dealer"
This option requires free space in the city, many times more mouse clicks, and much more free time. it turns out strange, there is no technology yet, but there are already buttons for this technology ...

6zeva9

Baronet
does an antique dealer sometimes start a bargain for 2 hours?
It appears that the Live Servers have a time of 2 hours for Auctions while Beta has a time of 4 hours for Auctions.

Though I have heard that some National Servers have 4 Hour Auctions and others have only 2 Hour Auctions.

Guess it just depends on the Server you play FoE on.

DeletedUser10182

[QUOTE = "6zeva9, сообщение: 85919, участник: 9926»] Похоже, что у Живых Серверов есть время 2 часа для Аукционов, в то время как у Беты есть время 4 часа для Аукционов.

Хотя я слышал, что у некоторых национальных серверов есть 4-часовой аукцион, а у других - только 2-часовой.

Думаю, это зависит только от сервера, на котором вы играете FoE. [/ QUOTE]

as explained to me, if you leave the dealer of antiques at the end of the auction leave open and wait for the timer to end in 30 minutes. then the timer will become 1 hour 57 minutes. I did not check it myself

DeletedUser9982

As anyone seen Avatars being sold or at auction by the Antiques Dealer??
I would like to have a chance of getting the old Avatars from the early events back in the day
If i started playing in 2015.. im never gonna be able to get an Avatar from an event of 2013..

DeletedUser8410

Thank you kurtjollyroger :) It's much appreciated.

I have to say this is my favorite new feature to the game, even better than settlements and level 4 guild expeditions!

Stocking up all those events and filling out my inventory has finally paid off in spades.

DeletedUser

It appears that the Live Servers have a time of 2 hours for Auctions while Beta has a time of 4 hours for Auctions.

Though I have heard that some National Servers have 4 Hour Auctions and others have only 2 Hour Auctions.

Guess it just depends on the Server you play FoE on.

No, it depends on player. On DE worlds players are either 2 hour group on all worlds they play or 4 hour group. They are testing what works better.

Umbrathor

Baronet
As anyone seen Avatars being sold or at auction by the Antiques Dealer??
I would like to have a chance of getting the old Avatars from the early events back in the day
If i started playing in 2015.. im never gonna be able to get an Avatar from an event of 2013..
Several peope asked for avatars / portraits early on in this thread. Since many players will not want portraits if that lowers the chance of getting something like an update for sale, it was suggested to introduce an extra slot, dedicted to portraits.
That feedback may have been passed on - I expect it was - but has not made it to the game.

I hope that a chance to get older avatars will be implemented in some way. Maybe in another feature.

Lady M.

Steward
Several peope asked for avatars / portraits early on in this thread. Since many players will not want portraits if that lowers the chance of getting something like an update for sale, it was suggested to introduce an extra slot, dedicted to portraits.
That feedback may have been passed on - I expect it was - but has not made it to the game.

I hope that a chance to get older avatars will be implemented in some way. Maybe in another feature.

The desire to have avatars in the AD has been passed on. Not everything gets implemented of course, and not usually right away. It will certainly be considered though!

Why is there no confirmation window when purchasing stuff from the shop??? At least for the expensive stuff! For real! I was playing on PC and pure, dumb accident, I slipped with my mouse and clicked on the gondol.. Lost 44 jewels!! I don't need that crap! Accidents or no accidents, there should be a confirmation window!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Suggestion for the auction:
- Make it run for max 10 minutes
- increase the cool down to 2 hours or 2.5 hours

I do not like that I have to be online twice for the auction - once for activating and once for the bidding in the end... The second part usually is not planable.

Alternatively I vote again for a vickroy auction.

Umbrathor

Baronet
has anyone seen upgrades for the Confectionary yet? I have seen the Confectionary itself, in various stages, but no upgrades. It sems to be the only building that is offered in upgraded form, and without the upgrade being offered. A shame, because I have several 'lvl 1' Confectionaries and would like to be able to upgrade them.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
has anyone seen upgrades for the Confectionary yet? I have seen the Confectionary itself, in various stages, but no upgrades. It sems to be the only building that is offered in upgraded form, and without the upgrade being offered. A shame, because I have several 'lvl 1' Confectionaries and would like to be able to upgrade them.

There never existed an upgrade-item - confectionaries where upgraded by quests like "delete a Confectionary" that had a large Confectionary as quest reward - this is the reason why all versions are available at the dealer and no upgrades... If you want a higher level one you have to buy it directly - what you do with the lower level one is up to you..

Umbrathor

Baronet
Some of the prices in the shop seem off. For instance, a 3x3 Scarecrow costs more than a 2x2 Hammock. I believe the Hammock only cost coins, whereas the Scarecrow cost gems as well, though just a few.

Edit:
Hammock, EMA: 430 happiness, 2.030 coins
Scarecrow, EMA: 360 happiness, 4.050 coins and 3 gems

The Scarecrow actually gives less happpiness than the Hammock, despite the difference in size, making the Hammock vastly more desirable.

So why is the Scarecrow more expensive? Are prizes determined ny rarity? Curiosity value, rather than return per square?

Edit: and sorry for my last feedback. I only have access to the Auctioneer since it came to the Live servers.

Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
There never existed an upgrade-item - confectionaries where upgraded by quests like "delete a Confectionary" that had a large Confectionary as quest reward - this is the reason why all versions are available at the dealer and no upgrades... If you want a higher level one you have to buy it directly - what you do with the lower level one is up to you..
You are right, thanks! I though the final version (Legendary I believe) was, at that time, the first building to be Upgradeable with a kit. But apparently the kits were introduced after that.

I think it would be worth it to introduce kits for the Confectionary and the Tree of Love. Both were winnable at some point in time, I'm sure plenty of people have not-fully-upgraded versions of both.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Something else that has puzzled me: for some buildings I see the lvl 1 building, upgrades and the selection kit for sale. I get that the kits have a different value due to their extra flexibility, but wouldn't it be simpler and possibly more desirable to have selection kits only for sale? I'd be interested in other people's thoughts about that. Do you prefer kits only, base lvl 1 + upgrades separately, without kits, or all three?

And is that preference the same for the shop and the auction?

Personally I lean toward having the lvl 1 + upgrades available separately in the shop (supposing that the kits would be more expensive), and kits-only in the auction. The starting price in the auction is relatively low anyway.

Last edited: