• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser9154

I don't mean on beta... I mean on live servers..
Yep, I received that update with antiques Dealer patch notes 2-3 days ago, it said that Antiques Dealer is coming today, while it is still not there.
What is more weird, is that there isn't single announcement on the EN forum regarding to it.

DeletedUser9666

My FoE app crashes on beta every other time I click on AD.
Everything else works fine, as always.
Hopefully they fix it before it is released on live servers.

DeletedUser9410

My FoE app crashes on beta every other time I click on AD.
Everything else works fine, as always.
Hopefully they fix it before it is released on live servers.

I think it's because of that bug that they haven't released it on live yet, maybe it will be fixed with the next update.

There is now an announcement on the live servers that the antiques dealer has arrived, but well... apparently he got lost somewhere on his way

DeletedUser9982

The Antiques Dealer was almost here.. But a last minute bid, took it to another game of another company

jtrucker

Baronet
Well, 29th july is practically over and the antique dealer is not on live servers, but I think they tried and something went wrong, because here is
BUG REPORT
the timer is wrong, but I distinctly remember it was OK a few days back. So something must have happened. Not both of the timers are showing the auction time
http://prntscr.com/olsvit
while my selling is set for 2 hours:
https://prnt.sc/olsvag

Plus the timer does not countdown live. It's just showing these numbers and gets updated once in long while, so something went wrong there...

Artubar

Baronet
Just bought a 5-pack of blueprints from the AD; while already thinking so, the important info "5 random blueprints for Great Buildings from your current age or before!" is only shown after the purchase, not in the shop (popup) itself.
(Since the AD is a new feature, it could have been possible that a new reward type, blueprints only from the current age, was introduced.)

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello everyone,
The Antiques Dealer is already knocking the door but we had to postpone it due to technical issues, we apologize for that.
We'll announce it once the feature is ready to be launched, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
Thanks for understanding.

DeletedUser8410

Hello everyone,
The Antiques Dealer is already knocking the door but we had to postpone it due to technical issues, we apologize for that.
We'll announce it once the feature is ready to be launched, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
Thanks for understanding.
Is there a post listing what changes were made to the Antique Dealer? Was announced here:

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ing-changelog-w-c-15th-july.10596/#post-85225

But no explanations.

Edit: Today's changelog says fixed that shinto/dojo couldn't be sold in Auction house.

Now I'm wondering - if you auction your yggdrasil or shinto temple, can you win another by doing settlements again?

DeletedUser9246

Is there a post listing what changes were made to the Antique Dealer? Was announced here:

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ing-changelog-w-c-15th-july.10596/#post-85225

But no explanations.

Edit: Today's changelog says fixed that shinto/dojo couldn't be sold in Auction house.

Now I'm wondering - if you auction your yggdrasil or shinto temple, can you win another by doing settlements again?
We made some slight pricing changes to some of the items in the shop, which was required before the release on live servers to ensure that we have the entire feature balanced correctly. We also reduced the initial diamond cost of refreshing the items in the shop, and this was done for the same reason.

The Shinto Temple and the Dojo were not able to be exchanged at the time, however this was a bug which has now been rectified. If you exchange your Yggdrasil or Shinto Temple, you will not be able to obtain another one from playing the settlements again, it was intended that you can only obtain one full building of these types from each cultural settlement. The Greater Runestone and Timeless Dojo however, can be obtained multiple times through the cultural settlement timed rewards.

Hope I managed to answer your questions :)

DeletedUser9356

Just appeared on one of my American servers, full-blown but without fanfare.

DeletedUser9410

Its on EN live servers now as well. lol what a madhouse its going to be now.

DeletedUser9356

Folks are gonna get mixed up between the Forge Island stuff, and the Antiques Dealer stuff; hijinks ensue!

DeletedUser7440

When the merchant says 0-1 gems, what % has 0 and 1? Is the % different if you choose 2, 8 or 24 hours?