• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Sl8yer

Regent
Please add the Speaker's Corner!! In my opinion it's one of the beautiest buildings ingame and it's pitty, that you cant't win it again. Also the memories to Anwar Dalati would come back again, I guess.
Please add it, it would be really great :)

No it wouldn't be. Because of the reason it was brought into the game it should be a one time only. People should not be able to place 10 of them.

Vectus

Farmer
No it wouldn't be. Because of the reason it was brought into the game it should be a one time only. People should not be able to place 10 of them.

I agree, that wouldn't be nice. But I have none in my city on Jaims (de). And I really like to have one. And it's a absolutely beautiful building and not worth never to come again :(

Sl8yer

Regent
I agree, that wouldn't be nice. But I have none in my city on Jaims (de). And I really like to have one. And it's a absolutely beautiful building and not worth never to come again :(

It is. Some things should remain one time only and if you missed it get over it.

DeletedUser8963

Functionally, the Checkmate Square serves to provide the same benefit at least. The appearance is obviously completely different, but it's fitting that the SC remains special due to where it came from.

Yeah, checkmate square was introduced to serve that purpose.

We won't see Speaker's Corner (almost certainly), and we shouldn't either.

maxbergheim

Squire
the daily premiums are really scarce, I have the gems to buy them but there is nothing good. I do not spend even 50 diamonds to change them, there is almost always only useless things

sirblu

Baronet
Hello Beta!

Its here! The Antiques Dealer has arrived in your cities. Please check it out, test it, and of course, report any and all bugs you find :D we're looking forward to your help in making sure this awesome new feature is perfect for it's live release.

Check out full details in our announcement, and please feel free to ask questions here. We'll try to update the announcement as questions become answered, in the instance they are helpful.

Thanks!

Richard
What is going on with the Auction portion - This is the first time I have used this and I am being charged every time I make a bid. In Auctions one is only charged if they are the winning bid not everytime they make a bid.

qaccy

Emperor
What is going on with the Auction portion - This is the first time I have used this and I am being charged every time I make a bid. In Auctions one is only charged if they are the winning bid not everytime they make a bid.

The bid's deducted immediately when you place it, but if someone outbids you the full amount is returned to you; you only actually lose the coins if you win the auction. If this isn't what's happening, it's a bug.

maxbergheim

Squire
I suggest increasing the number of fixed daily rewards options by adding a line and thus going from 6 (3x2) to 9 (3x3). and put more interesting prizes. there is never anything to exchange!

The Lady Ann

Baronet
patients my friend, I have picked a couple of things up, no not every day, but mind if I did I would have sharp run out of coins lol

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Following proposal:

Whoever did not have an active bid in the time between 10 minutes before the end of the auction and 5 minutes before the end of the auction is not allowed to bid in the last 5 regular minutes of the auction.

The way it currently is, bidding is just silly. I often run into the following situations:
- I get the notification that an auction will soon end (10 min before end) - I log in and place my bid if i am not still the highest bidder (and I am still interested) - but 10 minutes is way too long to just wait for the end of the auction - so other things are getting done and usually the end of the auction is missed
- I get a notification that I was outbid 10 seconds before the auction ends... until the app is loaded, the auction is over
- I and another player have a "bidding-war" going in the overtime of the auction - after some time (way past the original runtime of the auction) another player just joins and takes over although he had not one valid bid during the original runtime...

The proposal above would mostly avoid these three outcomes.

Alternatively, I repeat my plead for a proper auction: "sealed bid second prize" is the fairest auction mode for this. Everyone gets to place a bid and the highest bidder gets the item for the prize the second highest bidder placed. It might not be as "thrilling" a the current mode but would still be enticing - especially everyone could participate - I guess the average winning bids will even increase with that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9682

I also have a proposal. Can you please reduce the time of the auctions to 1 hour or 30 minutes? We often loose items we want because we cannot stay for 2 hours constantly watching the auction. A shorter time will make things more interesting (right now there is 1h50 of yawning), and there will be more items to choose from (currently there are a lot of things I don't want).
Thank you.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I would still like an ebay style auction but with a twist ie my highest bid is 10,000 if no one bids anything above 2,000 I win but have spent 7,999 unnecessarily

may be fun :)

No! The next step is for Inno to give use a feature where we can auction off all of our unwanted Blue Prints. Where the players are the Auctioneers and we can either auction them for FP's, Medals or other Blue Prints.
Did not think of that you should create an idea for it because you can by them so surely you should be able to sell them .

sirblu

Baronet
Nah it's already been proposed to INNO many times and they have always declined it. I was just being mouthy lol