• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser5097

Cmon, it's a strategy game. Why do you try to make it a solo player sim-city?
I'm not if it's a true strategy game, it would provide equel chances for both attacker and deffender. This is not
the case:
Attacker:
+1 GB that provide more base strengh for units
+1 Chance free kill
+4 Possible free kills

Deffender?
No special skills except AO
You only need to schedule your in-game harvest according to your RL responsibilities, enter the game a few seconds before it will be done and press "collect all" button > 24h launch. Done, you are free to continue living your life.
Yeah right, if my life was static I could indeed set everything to one time for ach day. But sadly
not every1 has that luck ;)

You still have 72 hours shield in the tavern
Where can I get the endless ammount of silvertavern or huge discounts?:D

Anyways all of this ''fixes'' are just shifting the subject of the problem: ballance. My problem with the PvP is
just that the Attacker and defender don't have the same chances. This is why:

- AI, FoE does have proper AI ready on the cmap, but the worst AI that I saw in any game is deffending
- Less GB's to improve basic strengh deffending units than attacking army
- Less special skills that can be unlocked by GBs for defence

Talking about ''fixes'' of an broken system:
+ more defending unit slots for new GB skill (max. 8)
Lvl01
+1 deffending unit slot
Lvl02
+2 deffending unit slot
Lvl03
+3 deffending unit slot
Lvl04
+4 deffending unit slot
Lvl05
+4 deffending unit slot
Lvl06
+5 deffending unit slot
Lvl07
+6
Lvl08
+7 deffending unit slot
Lvl09
+7 deffending unit slot
Lvl10
+8 deffending unit slot

Lvl 11+
Shouldn't add defending unit slots, just increassing the active bonus

This might counter the prob. of Kraken and VP and the broken AI and much eassier and higher attack
bonusses. Let me explain why. The first wave would still be affeacted by the Kraken and VP, making it
just a joke as deffending is. The second wave would compensate the lack of equel ammount of GBs
that could provide more strengh to deffending armies and lack of special skills to unlock through
GBs. The advantage for the attacker is more points for 1 NB fight and still dealling with the stupid AI
plus for deffenders having a more reassonable way setting up a deffensive army.:)
when doing negotiations on MARS map, do you need for that ori or promet?
Yes you need prom for some negotiations on the cmap. After completing an expedition on the cmap
for Mars ore you can chooise to fight or negotiate. In the last case you sometimes need a bit
orichalcium. I will make an ss when my expeditions are completed 2day

SirSmithy

Squire
I am not able to collect every day every day on time because I have 3 children, 2 demanding jobs, no fixed hours and I would also like to sleep and live my life, FOE a pastime, where I felt good because I found balance by buying real diamonds for defense, now as an untouchable I become a favorite target of revenge for years, can I be happier than that?

you will see the cities full of shields :) wowww

im sure
still the GB does not come out but already many people have threatened me in the game, whole guilds, it will be a nightmare, many frustrated you want to avenge if you have the Virgo you use it against the unbeatable defenses%? or the waste for the scarce defenses? it becomes automatic which is my end, after years and diamonds let me be sad and I would like to abandon the game
What did you do to those ppl, that they attacking you everyday?

Teak

Steward
I rly don't get the drama about both GBs- at the current state they are both useless:

First you have to consider the massive FP costs you have to invest to get them up to level 70 or above
The Star Gazer, as i mentioned earlier, will be nonsense for the high-end player, who is already drowning in OF and VF goods ( 10k up to 100k each) and the gamers, who still have problems with goods will never be able to get the 40k FP to reach a proper level (~70).
The single bonus isn't very helpful as well: If it would produce ~200 goods at level 70 of the Future and the AF if you are in the SAM it would be kind of useful and !might! find a spot in some players' city.

Same for the Virgo Project: Players who need the GB to win difficult fights won't get it to a propper level, and the High-end gamers alrdy win their battle with 600| 300% ( "unbeatable defense... never had a 1000% | 350% player bashin your citie's def i guess ;) )
The % is too low to calculate with it and the number of stacks is too low as well - on the other hand if u get those numbers up it will be beyond op.
Why don't you change it so it can be used for defense as well?
Maybe no stacks and at level ~80 90 you reach about 95% for every fight, that any hostile army gets its health reduced by 10%, like the coin feature on the map ( sry don't know the English term).
This would also fit much better with the "nuke" theme, so they don't die by the bomb (why only 4 and not the whole army?) but get damaged by the radiation ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

are we suppose to negotiate with Daft Punk?
Yes haha they went also to Mars after VF cmap was taken over by the players.:p To continue
an exotic version of the realms of Tron.xd

Edit:
Fixed type error

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10039

Suggestion for TVP Alternative effect : Defender also gets the effect but at 50% of the attack chance per level, but has unlimited chances.

Example for a lvl 50 Virgo:

Attackers buff = 66.14% chance and has 5 ticks.
Defenders buff = 33.07% chance unlimited ticks.

This will keep the attackers happy who say they will not build it to attack neighbourhoods (as they would prefer to hit easy to kill NPC's). And at same time keep defenders happy in the fact it can be used to mitigate some of the attackers unbalance in the game. Unlimited ticks means you will not get 5 alts hitting you first so the main account can come in easily. And most people do not get more than a handful of attackers per day anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
Is it intended that the loot in some of the Mars provinces contains Virtual Future goods?

Mars_Province_Loot_VF_goods.jpg