• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

Piotr015

Squire
We want SA:M because we've got so many things already... If they didn't add these images and texts, we would have much more patience :p

and next age will be on Ceres, a dwarf planet in the asteroid belt. makes me wonder which planet/moon is next (the moon europa around jupiter, titan around saturn, or even pluto/charon) :p

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Ah sorry I read too fast... But probably you'll need to finish the VF maps. :(.
That reminds me that I need to go forward on the maps, because like you I am "late" compared to the age of my city.

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
Ah sorry I read too fast... But probably you'll need to finish the VF maps. :(.
That reminds me that I need to go forward on the maps, because like you I am "late" compared to the age of my city.
To complete VF map, i must complete before second and third Oceanic part, i need 3 or 4 months

We're fed up with GB attack, small players blow themselves in pvp. You could not make the new GB be used both in attack and defense ?
And new GB that need prometheum or orichalc ? not possible ? I'm tired of seeing AI's players with OF or VF GBs :mad:

DeletedUser8859

To complete VF map, i must complete before second and third Oceanic part, i need 3 or 4 months
Im in the opposite situation, in the middle of the VF second part map, but still need thousands of FPs to finish the OF Research Tree.

dpghost

Steward
I have worked very hard to get into a position where I don't need to attend my city every hour or so.
Since this Viking village started I am back to 1-hour production runs.
Now the new age will do the same, again some short time residential buildings to get the Mars Credits.
All that with no concern about our time.
I think that seriously have to consider retiring