• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New event??

DeletedUser

Actually I don't think the event will have anything in common with the Expo. It is just a good time to have an event and the building matches.
I don't understand - why would that be good moment and how the building matches?

DeletedUser

I don't understand - why would that be good moment and how the building matches?
Since there will be no other worldwide IRL event, why not take Expo19 as an "excuse" to start an event?
Also, what we see of the building matches the Expo theme.

DeletedUser

Since there will be no other worldwide IRL event, why not take Expo19 as an "excuse" to start an event?
Also, what we see of the building matches the Expo theme.
IRL?
I don't know why not, as I said, International Day of Potato seems to be as good choice as the Expo, so.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I want a potato farm building... oh wait, isn't SAM coming out? :p
In case you don't get it, its a reference to The Martian.

DeletedUser8859

I AM a woman. Seriously.
There are too many player names here and in the game to remember exactly who is a man or woman. Or I getting old and my memory is starting to have bugs in it. Please help me and maybe others and choose a avatar image instead of the default background.

The players had complained about too many historical quest lines. Historian quests seem to have been completely canceled. Now come a lot of events. In April then already the 4th of this year? In December we will be at the 12th Event in 2019?

DeletedUser8859

True, we have complained / debated a lot about too many events. Too many historical , and about too many of the combination of Historical + Special + Seasonal events.
But, have we reached to an agreement on how many are too many?

For me, 12 (total) events per year, giving 3 or 4 "event free" weeks between one and the next is still OK, more than that too many.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I like historicals :)

And I know it wasn't directed to me, but I am going to get a profile pic as soon as I find one I like. I'm picky.

DeletedUser

When the dev´s use 70% of their programming time making events its to many. and then 10% fixing the events before live, that leave little time to make the game (the game i started to play 3-4 years ago is almost gone or drowned in events)

DeletedUser9666

It looks to me like a puzzle...or mini-game...
it might be my wishful thinking though. :p

DeletedUser

There are too many player names here and in the game to remember exactly who is a man or woman. Or I getting old and my memory is starting to have bugs in it. Please help me and maybe others and choose a avatar image instead of the default background.
I do not expect you to know my sex by default. And what should I choose for an avatar to indicate that I am a woman? Fluffy pink rabbit...?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I do not expect you to know my sex by default. And what should I choose for an avatar to indicate that I am a woman? Fluffy pink rabbit...?
I think he means (and I agree) that all the default profile pics blend together and make it hard to remember who's who. A unique pic makes you more easily memorable, as there is both a name and picture instead of just a name to recognize.

And I'm guilty of it too.. I just need to find a good pic.

DeletedUser9851

Well my opinion here is that it would be the upcoming Summer Event: last summer we had the Pirate Theme and the year before was the Maharaja/Indian, so it is logical to assume that this is a new approach that will be used for the Summer Event of 2019...but we shall see in due time! :)