• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New event??

ParkerP11

Farmer
World Fair (10 levels)
Upgrade kit
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_world_fair.png

Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19a.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19b.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19c.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19d.png

Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19e.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19f.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19g.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19h.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19i.png

Level 10
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19j.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9522

World Fair (10 levels)
Upgrade kit
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_world_fair.png

Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19a.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19b.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19c.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19d.png

Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19e.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19f.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19g.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19h.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19i.png

Level 10
Level 9 & 10 ist das gleiche Bild verlinkt, da muss noch das i durch ein j ersetzt werden.

Translation:
Level 9 & 10 is the same image linked, since the i must be replaced by a j.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-23-03 -
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language ;)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Looks like 3x5 or is it 3x4?

Level 8 I like the least... Balloons/blimps are too small/insignificant there.

I wish we could select the look of the multi-level buildings (select the look of a lower level) - there are quite some nice designs in the lower levels

Last edited:

DeletedUser9050

Well, the different currencies and the main price don‘t fit together, do they? :p

DeletedUser8807

Wow! 6x4 is BIG....! The designs look nice and the theme sounds fun. Let's just see what it gives back to us. Anyone knows when it will start?

DeletedUser7262

Wow! 6x4 is BIG....! The designs look nice and the theme sounds fun. Let's just see what it gives back to us. Anyone knows when it will start?
i suspect around the 28th of march

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I might sit this one out... don't like the look/size of the building. Going to have to be some really good rewards for me to go for it.

[EDIT] I may just be dumb, but what does archaeology have to do with the world fair?

DeletedUser9982

I might sit this one out... don't like the look/size of the building. Going to have to be some really good rewards for me to go for it.

[EDIT] I may just be dumb, but what does archaeology have to do with the world fair?

I think that the archaeology stuff might be related to Egyptians Colony..

Or maybe im wrong :)

DeletedUser8859

I may play the event, just for the rewards, but not necessarily building the 6x4 World Fair building unless
  1. I manage to get all upgrades to Level 10, and
  2. The rewards at Level 10 do really impress me to build a Special Building with a Great Building size.
Can this World Fair produce more / better resources than two of the following: Tholus, Colossus, or Winter Spire? that could open the space for it, (plus for 2 more shrines :)).

DeletedUser9982

I may play the event, just for the rewards, but not necessarily building the 6x4 World Fair building unless
  1. I manage to get all upgrades to Level 10, and
  2. The rewards at Level 10 do really impress me to build a Special Building with a Great Building size.
Can this World Fair produce more / better resources than two of the following: Tholus, Colossus, or Winter Spire? that could open the space for it, (plus for 2 more shrines :)).
For me, this building meeting my city.. only depends from its rewards..
Defenetly better than the carnival set.. as you can use Galaxy to double the production :)

DeletedUser4379

. . . I may just be dumb, but what does archaeology have to do with the world fair?'
The 1893 Chicago World's Fair (aka: The World's Columbian Exposition - to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Columbus' arrival in the new world) had as one of it's main attractions an exhibit dedicated to anthropology.
There was also an amusement park area, with various rides.

DeletedUser9251

Expo 2019 IS the World Fair...and it's time frame matches up. It's also an annual IRL event that showcases human progress, development and history.

Now...what archaeology has to do with The World Fair (Expo 2019) is another question...

DeletedUser9251

seriously?
That question was related to what aspect of archaeology, or era of discovery was at focus during which fair. The focus (theme) of World Fairs constantly change to showcase something new, and archaeology as a whole is a rather broad topic.