• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser6863

I have actually finished the event with 9 days to spare. I was happy that I did not have to acquire a province or move up an age, and that any donations to the treasury were from any age and not necessarily the age I am in. The only quest I do not need are the ones where you need to gain happiness but I have so many Face of the Ancient or Gates of the Sun God, these were easily completed. Thank you for the changes you have made to the quests I was pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed this event. I will complete this in all my worlds on main server.

Arrgghh .. the mobile version nearly got me a heart attack: my dark doorway has vanished! Had collected and build it (was very certain about the latter) .. but nothing nada nix zu sehen.

In the browser, it's still there, the dark beauty :))

Devilsangel

Baronet
Arrgghh .. the mobile version nearly got me a heart attack: my dark doorway has vanished! Had collected and build it (was very certain about the latter) .. but nothing nada nix zu sehen.

In the browser, it's still there, the dark beauty :))
You probably built it in the browser version )) it's not on the mobile version yet, so doesn't show up and can't built it there.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I finished the event yesterday. I have a lot of time to play and a good stock of FP so it was not too difficult, but I understand it will be harder on live servers for less advanced players and/or players with less time on their hands.

Artubar

Baronet
Don't know know if this is a bug or just some weird use of words:
Quest #39 asked for an easy (simple? whatever the word) negotiation, and it was 4 types of goods / 3 turns;
Today I had #42, asking for a moderate negotiation, and it was 3 types / 3 turns.
Shouldn't this be the other way round...?

Artubar

Baronet
Don't know know if this is a bug or just some weird use of words:
Quest #39 asked for an easy (simple? whatever the word) negotiation, and it was 4 types of goods / 3 turns;
Today I had #42, asking for a moderate negotiation, and it was 3 types / 3 turns.
Shouldn't this be the other way round...?
Quest #47 the same - "simple negotiation" > 4 types, 3 turns

mbk28

Baronet
I just finished this event and the final price is really ridiculous, demands abhorrent given what we touch: ask 200 000 pieces and collect 70 000 goods. I did it here, but would not do it on my other 4 worlds

DeletedUser7514

Part 7 (Lost in the Woods)

The Quest: Acquire 3 sector without fighting or Complete 6 Guild Expedition encounters by negotiating

I don't have acquired any sector. I don't have negotiating in Gild Expedition.
I have completed all GE encounters by fighting, and completed this mission quest.

upload_2018-10-20_17-55-11.png

Sorry, but not enough time to finish all these quests. Productions 8 hours 20 times or whatever. One gets boughed down when you have limited production builds. And no already had to put other buildings back in inventory to build blacksmiths.

DeletedUser8807

I finished all the quest pretty quick ..Thank you for the diamonds......and Thank you little Blacksmiths..; I loved having the choice between fighting or not....BUT !!! Compared to last year's Halloween Event this is one very disappointing. The Dark Doorway cannot touch the oppulence of the Black Tower.
One little upgrade to the tower would have been sheer luxe! Now for the rewards of the quests ....really uninteresting....28 times supplies or coins, 13 times a few ressources, 6 blueprints (really old ones), 6 times 5PF packs and (the best!!) 3 times diamonds. Not Terrific all that. Did like the Ice Queen avatar.
I Did like the Fall Event and was hoping that Halloween would have some good surprises in store for us which it didn't, too bad, I don't think I'm going to bother to much with it on the live server and just hope that the Winter Event will much better.

I finished all the quest pretty quick ..Thank you for the diamonds......and Thank you little Blacksmiths..; I loved having the choice between fighting or not....BUT !!! Compared to last year's Halloween Event this is one very disappointing. The Dark Doorway cannot touch the oppulence of the Black Tower.
One little upgrade to the tower would have been sheer luxe! Now for the rewards of the quests ....really uninteresting....28 times supplies or coins, 13 times a few ressources, 6 blueprints (really old ones), 6 times 5PF packs and (the best!!) 3 times diamonds. Not Terrific all that. Did like the Ice Queen avatar.
I Did like the Fall Event and was hoping that Halloween would have some good surprises in store for us which it didn't, too bad, I don't think I'm going to bother to much with it on the live server and just hope that the Winter Event will much better.
The Dark Doorway might not be as opulent as the Black tower, but I'll be building the Dark Doorway in my main live city while the Black Tower will forever remain in inventory.
So thank you inno for giving us a better (for me anyway) main prize for this years Halloween than last year

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I won't be able to finish this event, 4 days left and I have only done 27 task of 57.
I'm a little sad it is så hard, I do play 2-3 times a day, but still not enough time to finish the event.