• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser7703

Anyone able to find the new harbor or crew members? (if we get a new harbor that is)

AIUI Arctic harbour came with AF part 2, Oceanic Terminal came with OF part 2, so the assumption is that any new good will come with a later part of the Virtual Future.

DeletedUser5097

I wasn't looking for a sarcastic answer thanks, I was asking for an estimate or a believed possible date of release.
I think it's next week. This are my reassons:
1.) This week they showed the name of the age and the name of the 1th tech. of it, perhaps an eurly preperation.
2.) They probally don't want us to wait for too long and want to expand the TT as fast as possible, since this is the core of the game
3.) The spoilers where discoverd some time ago. Normally between discovery of the buildings by players and Beta rellease are a few weeks, with next week we are getting close.

DeletedUser7942

Any news about when it may be released?
IG never says until it's released, I think most probably guess next week now, some thought it was going to be this week but it was not.

Anyone able to find the new harbor or crew members? (if we get a new harbor that is)
Will most likely be when VF2 comes out so might get some hints prior to that if anyone finds them.

DeletedUser5097

When you click on the ? next to VF, it's working now.:) It's only saiding that new content
will be added soon. I think they did prep the TT for VR, so they can add is very smooth.
By enabling the name, adding the name & number of fp's for the first tech. and the activation
of the ? mark.

With the new era, all goods producing GBs for players in VF will deliver Future Era goods. That makes those goods much more readily available and will probably result in a flood of new Arc's in lower level cities.

Given that there are already users that complain about the influence of the Arc's on the FP spending, any speculation on how this will impact the game?

DeletedUser5097

With the new era, all goods producing GBs for players in VF will deliver Future Era goods. That makes those goods much more readily available and will probably result in a flood of new Arc's in lower level cities.

Given that there are already users that complain about the influence of the Arc's on the FP spending, any speculation on how this will impact the game?

Sollution: make GB's age locked. May not populair, but how would you like to solve it better,
maybe lvl 10+ age locked? When lvl 10+ can only be unlocked by reaching the age of the
GB you prevent super Arcs in lower ages, reduces the influnce a lot.
Influnce: huge, super GB's will be much more common.

DeletedUser7779

I agree, FE goods will become really cheap when VF is out, just like TE goods are now. I've been even pushing my Atlantis in the past 1-2 weeks exactly for that reason, it's now producing 120 goods/day.
I also agree that it will result in a flood of new Arcs, but changing it now (to for example what drakenridder suggested) will result in millions of complaints.
I really don't think the good (or bad) impact of the Arc can or should be reverted as it will lead to a huge disadvantage to those who are yet to build an Arc.

DeletedUser

I don't get why people want the Arc changed. There is nothing wrong with super Arcs or a super GB period! Limiting a GB makes it not so great. If the Arc is an issue for you then get to work and build it up.

Yeah, Arc´s are good for both the owners and for those without, and for the guild as well.

Im guessing the complains about the arc is players that have FP trade group´s and they get some rewards "stolen" but all they have to do is adjust the FP trade a bit so no one can take the steal with at profit. (it´s often older slow players that stick to the same old FP trades that complain on this point)
And new players most likely have problems too when they throw a 50Fp after a reward for 50FP and "one" BP... but all they need to do is talk to other players and trade FP, or join a good guild to get help with BP, and advise.

DeletedUser7942

the impact will be very low
perhaps overall as to what the op mentioned, though I would assume prices to buy FE goods to plumet, but it's certainly going to change the dynamic in the thinking that camp in FE is good for the guild mentality so for GvG it will have an impact.

DeletedUser8500

everyone should have an arc. but you have to expand it first ;) In addition, some people are spoiling their business with the goods of the future.
However, future goods are always required in GvG. Especially when many guild members have already moved to the oceanic future and useless goods are being produced in the guild treasury

DeletedUser7942

This topic just died..amazing how soccer can downgrade peoples memory.
Anyway any heads up?
Well, we made our guesses and we're wrong so, ah but what the heck, okay I'll guess this week. Amazing how good staff is at always being so tight-lipped, they should work for the CIA. Let's see if I can get them to give us a signal. If they "like" this post it's coming out this week, if not then we'll try again next week.

DeletedUser7239

Well, we made our guesses and we're wrong so, ah but what the heck, okay I'll guess this week. Amazing how good staff is at always being so tight-lipped, they should work for the CIA. Let's see if I can get them to give us a signal. If they "like" this post it's coming out this week, if not then we'll try again next week.

Agree :D lets ask them, maybe they guess something for a change after being such a failure.

DeletedUser7239

I just imagine CIA operatives using Oceanic Future Eels, Mantas and Turturrets to attack an objective.
Send an email to Seth MacFarlane he would love your idea, besides his show just shows how they work and the us&a(thank you borat) in general.