• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tried that. It shows what you get when the conditions are fulfilled :).

random.png

who finds the difference to
If you have a Quest with Random Rewards, there is no Info what you get after pressing Collect. The "Random" is not resolved.

1zgc2ur.png

The Quest just disappears after pressing Collect.

ME:
that quest isn't fulfilled until you click the collect button

btw: mustn't it be:
Pay and collect ?

DeletedUser7855

Yeah, new pictures and new bugs are there :D

I don't think someone will find it useful.. What about other functional changes on recurring quests we asked many times for? Confirmation window removal for example

WillyWuff17

Squire
Tried that. It showed what I get when the conditions were fulfilled.

Not sure why it doesn't always happen. Certainly a good point.

Hmm, maybe because I didn't close/reopen the Quest Book. This was just a Pay-Something which worked without doing something outside the Quest Book. Now I had one "Buy 1 FP" and I had to close and re-open the Quest Book. This time it worked.
And your example needed also building something to fullfil the quest.

PS: Yes it is the re-opening. I tried it this time to close the Quest Book before pressing Collect. After re-opening the Reward is visible.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8354

The grafics look nice, but when you work with Frontenac and want to collect your reward you have to open a new window, get the reward. Then Since you have a storyquest and a bonusquest as well you have to scroll down in that window to press abort. The old window pops up in the middle of the screen, you have to move your mouse from the side to the middle of the screen every time you abort a sidequest like 7x until you get back to the sidequest you wanted. If you are in a low age and have SoKs and want to collect the "collect xxx coins" reward and you have a couple of them it kills you since you need about 2x more time to do it. It's not userfriendly like this. It took some time to do it in the old version as well, but it's the price to pay...

My constructive ideas:
- make the window a bit smaller but it should be possible to let it open when you continue to collect or do whatever in your city. Manual opening / manual closing
- If the window opens with all 3 quests, let the window be autosized to whatever it contains, so there's no scrolling needed anymore
- Include the "abort quest" / "keep quest" in that window, for quicker handling

Just saying....

DeletedUser7546

Since I have several vision impairments, I find the new format much easier to read. I LIKE IT.

DeletedUser5054

More clicks for no reason, one window pops over the other, confusion, you must click about 10 times just to watch the options... Suitable only if you have time to kill!

DeletedUser8355

Working with this Overview is so much more slower, it's so much difficult, bad to play. I'll don*t play anymore this game with this horrible Overview. :(:confused::(

DeletedUser5955

as all we know there is new quest window:

but i have some suggestionS:

1. double "Abort" - what for? please change it to single abort when i click abort i do not want to see confirmation of it. since i want to abort it - i know what im doing = dont need 2nd abort window
2. this window should be bit smaller - its way too big, BUT and this important: size of text is alright, the rest is too big.

WillyWuff17

Squire
Event disappeared. After a few minutes in the Background and switching back to the game, the Event has been disappered.

24mf5o0.png

After reload, Event was back again. This has never happened with the Old UI.

DeletedUser5429

Event disappeared. After a few minutes in the Background and switching back to the game, the Event has been disappered.

24mf5o0.png

After reload, Event was back again. This has never happened with the Old UI.
I confirm. Same thing exactly.

DeletedUser8162

In Galileo's Quest, when I've got a part of the mission, the Events tab is gone. I had to refresh the page

The design seems fine, according to the aesthetics of the game and, despite the comments against, intuitive.
If you solve that the legend of the mission appears in three or four lines instead of two, or since it unfolds, put a typography a couple of points bigger, would be perfect in my opinion. I also have vision deficiencies (nearsightedness and presbyopia) and I find uncomfortable a typography too small.

DeletedUser7265

Ok let's summarise: Noone complained about quest windows. The only complaints about quests were:

- Don't have to confirm abortion.
- Less recurrent quests, or better disable some recurrent quests by user choice.

What Inno does: Kill a working system, make a new bugged system (Yeah at least 2 bugs, I already found). Now we have more and more bugs, when other bugs aren't fixed.

So why did you change that, and ignore all feedback concerning quests?

DeletedUser7265

Can anybody of the devs explain me, why I have to confirm, that I want to abort a "RECURRENT QUEST"?? It comes back! If I aborted by mistake, I get it back a few clicks later.

DeletedUser5429

Can anybody of the devs explain me, why I have to confirm, that I want to abort a "RECURRENT QUEST"?? It comes back! If I aborted by mistake, I get it back a few clicks later.
Don't forget Inno never listen to what we say, and if by accident they listen, then they don't do what we suggest.
Seems their strategy is to conquer new players, probably much younger, and goodbye with the older ones.

Oh, and the devs do not explain. They don't even play this game. Or if they do, then they must be really bad players. -_-'

SergeB1

Squire
Hi INNO Team,
I have one suggestion: make those quests icons bigger, for half of a screen would be really nice, and also other icons with information. Bigger is better, isn't it?
Who cares about players and space for them? But when INNO's designers will visit the game (most probably by mistake) they will be happy to see their masterpiece work.

jtrucker

Baronet
Well, a lot of negative comments I see here, but I have to say I really really love the new type for EVENT quests where the event progress and the actual task is in one window. It was annoying to be clicking back and forth and often while trying to open the actual task I opened the event progress, had to close it and look among the 5 icons for the right one for the task.
So I'd like to thank you for that, I think it is real improvement.

As for the other story/recurrent quests, it didn't make it any better nor worse for me. Just somewhat different and I can live with that.