• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event

DeletedUser1283

another bad thing i had to scout the last sector in FE and then it says take sector, big sector and tough sector to take in a day or so

Artubar

Baronet
...it says take sector, big sector and tough sector...
if it's really only 'sector', you're fine - one sector only, not the whole province ;)

It's a pity that there's no Mad Sci Lab this year (perhaps next year again..?) - but looking forward to this year' rewards! :)

DeletedUser4381

if it's really only 'sector', you're fine - one sector only, not the whole province ;)

Though to give fair warning, that part comes later... He *will* need to clear the province as well in a few quests.

DeletedUser7473

I´ve completed the first 22 halloween quests.
And no I´m stuck at 22/23 quests because there is no 23rd quest?

Is it a bug that I don´t get the 23rd halloween quest?
Or was the Halloween event started before the last quest was decided?
Or is it the reward a.k.a. Haunted Tower that hasn´t been completed yet except its appearance and size and so the players can´t be allowed to complete the Halloween Event yet because there is no final reward yet?

DeletedUser4130

Or is it the reward a.k.a. Haunted Tower that hasn´t been completed yet except its appearance and size and so the players can´t be allowed to complete the Halloween Event yet because there is no final reward yet?

Same here, but can see a bug report was posted this-morning so is been looked at already.

DeletedUser1283

Found a stop point, not long got to Artic age and find quest 20/23 says build a a graveyard or a cultural building from your age.

I have no graveyard in city or in storage but i cannot build a same age cultural building as its over 1000 FPs, 1000's of Artic age goods which I do not have and cannot build and its 8 sectors away from me. Suggestions anyone? :(

DeletedUser4381

Found a stop point, not long got to Artic age and find quest 20/23 says build a a graveyard or a cultural building from your age.

I have no graveyard in city or in storage but i cannot build a same age cultural building as its over 1000 FPs, 1000's of Artic age goods which I do not have and cannot build and its 8 sectors away from me. Suggestions anyone? :(

Give up... it'll be less stress than hoping Inno fix it.

Harsh, I know, but sadly true. :(

Lionhead

Baronet

Try competing in GE. There will be a chance to win a cultural building.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Give up... it'll be less stress than hoping Inno fix it.

Harsh, I know, but sadly true. :(
Various quests, including event ones, have been updated in the past to give them an alternative requirement so they can be completed under such conditions.

DeletedUser1283

Darkstar, i can see your reply on ticket and that the request for a previous era options is added, thanks.
Suspect with Inno speed this is the end of my quest. :(

Good suggestion lionhead but still very very small chance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4446

Yep, me too. 22/23 and no final quest

frysk

Farmer
Not happy. Last event had as its 5th quest to scout a province. Now this event also requires as its 5th quest to scout a province. I am attacking provinces in the Future Age with only Contemporary Era troops. I have to capture 3 provinces before I can be able to scout. It would be nice if there were an "either/or" option when it comes to "scouting a province," especially when you have back to back events asking for the same thing.

vidicecilia

Baronet
It's disappointing for new players to see Mad Scientist's Lab is not offered this year. The two prize special event buildings are a little underwhelming.

I want the Mad Scientist´s Lab too. What can we do to get it?

Perhaps, there will be more quests ...

DeletedUser6029

Sorry if I enter the discussion with the now late game, but - for the first time - the sequence of missions of a FoE event leaves me completely puzzled.
"Build a culture of building your age" makes sense to the earlier times the "Future of the Arctic."
If there is found to be just walked into that era, it is quite impossible to build a edificicio culture, unless you spend a fortune in diamonds ...

you could add "... or two of the previous age."