• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] New Rankings

DeletedUser6862

With the update couple of minutes ago the new ranking got activated.
I also already got my reward - only a stone one. Hope you were more successful in the old ranking :D

DeletedUser

collected Atomium
5x 14 Future Era goods = 0 points

didn't they say goods from GBs give points :confused:

EDIT:
gold award in inventory
+640000 ranking points if I build it

DeletedUser4295

I added 100 Biogeochemical Data to the Guild Treasury, and my points total went up by 2100, so this suggests 21 points per FE Good donated. I checked this by donating 100 Purified Water - this also increased my points score by 2100. Has anyone else worked out the points value of Goods from each Era, or can someone from the InnoGames team post up a table?

DeletedUser2752

lol, when from rank 46 to 479. This is going to be scary on my main :p

DeletedUser6862

collected Atomium
5x 14 Future Era goods = 0 points

didn't they say goods from GBs give points :confused:

EDIT:
gold award in inventory
+640000 ranking points if I build it

You only get points for SPENDING goods. Not for COLLECTING them. ;)

DeletedUser6862

my Atomium spended 70 goods to the guild treasury :p

• Will you get ranking points for donating goods in the guild treasury? Will collections from Observatory/Atomium/Arc provide ranking points?
Yes, and yes. Both will give ranking points.

from english announcement
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/discussion-new-ranking.30959/

Oh true. You're right. I forgot that the Atomium contributes directly to the treasury.
In this case it might be a bug :D

DeletedUser2752

Just for recording keeping, I decided to record my points as I was constructing an Atomium:
Initial points: 3710799
Placed Atomium in city: 3743174
Spent 55FPs in Atomium: 3743178
Leveled Atomium (to level 1): 3744078
Collected from Atomium: 3744078
Sold Atomium: 3710803

So it seems that we actually get points for spending forge points in general (so we get to see some activity) (It was the trails I built to connect the Atomium that gave points), ME goods are worth at most 18.5 points per good (likely less as the GB itself probably had some extra points attached to it), and guild-goods from GBs does not factor into ranking (yet?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Just donated 100 of one good in each age to see the points. It looks like each good is worth:
IA - 3
EMA - 3.5
HMA - 4
LMA - 4.5
CA - 5
InA - 5.5
PE - 6
ME - 11.5 (6.5 + CA)
PME - 12.5 (7 + InA)
CE - 13.5 (7.5 + PE)
TE - 19.5 (8 + ME)
FE - 21 (8.5 + PME)

DeletedUser

the points for the Gold Reward wasn't added directly when building it was finished
but after reloading the page I had the 640000 additional ranking points

Just donated 100 of one good in each age to see the points. It looks like each good is worth:
IA - 3
EMA - 3.5
HMA - 4
LMA - 4.5
CA - 5
InA - 5.5
PE - 6
ME - 11.5 (6.5 + CA)
PME - 12.5 (7 + InA)
CE - 13.5 (7.5 + PE)
TE - 19.5 (8 + ME)
FE - 21 (8.5 + PME)
let's start the paper production

EDIT
does someone have the Gold Award and is not in the Future ?
in the Future it gives 640000 ranking points

would be interesting if gives a different amount of points in different eras

DeletedUser2752

Paper would produce around 14.2 points/space/day (assuming we had a boosted papermill, paired with 200 pop/space, and not factoring happiness to keep pop happy), so that would be close to 30K points per day in a FE city, so it seems a bit more beneficial compared to my main city (though it took a lot more effort to get there).

HuscarlTW

Squire
Building points (per tile)

Stone age: 2.5
Bronze: 3
Iron: 4
EMA: 10
HMA: 20
LMA: 30
CA: 50
IndA: 100
PE: 150
ME: 250
CE: 600
FE: 1600

double points for event or premium

gold statue = 400x the above values
silver = 256x
bronze = 100x
stone = 36x

I don't have info for PME, CE, or Tomorrow building points

Last edited:

Lionhead

Baronet
the points for the Gold Reward wasn't added directly when building it was finished
but after reloading the page I had the 640000 additional ranking points

EDIT
does someone have the Gold Award and is not in the Future ?
in the Future it gives 640000 ranking points

would be interesting if gives a different amount of points in different eras

It´s very unlikely to find a Gold Reward receipient who isn´t in FE. Remeber only the top 1% got it. I got the Silver and I was 450-something in the old ranking and have been in FE for some time.

Lionhead

Baronet
Just for recording keeping, I decided to record my points as I was constructing an Atomium:
Initial points: 3710799
Placed Atomium in city: 3743174
Spent 55FPs in Atomium: 3743178
Leveled Atomium (to level 1): 3744078
Collected from Atomium: 3744078
Sold Atomium: 3710803

So it seems that we actually get points for spending forge points in general (so we get to see some activity), ME goods are worth at most 18.5 points per good (likely less as the GB itself probably had some extra points attached to it), and guild-goods from GBs does not factor into ranking (yet?)

I think you need to try this again. 4 points for spending 55 fp? I just spent 187 fp in my InnoTower, and absolutely no change in my points. Levelling it from 3 to 4 gave me an 4050 point increase.

DeletedUser2752

I think you need to try this again. 4 points for spending 55 fp? I just spent 187 fp in my InnoTower, and absolutely no change in my points. Levelling it from 3 to 4 gave me an 4050 point increase.
You're right. The culprit was the 2 pieces of trail I built to connect to the Atomium :p

DeletedUser

Someone asked whether the goods ARC are counting pro rankings, and Observatory

Lionhead

Baronet
Copy(paste from the announcement:

• Goods spent. Whenever a good is spent, its point value will be added to the ranking (research tree, Great Buildings, sector negotiation and so on). The only exception is trading - goods spent there will not be counted towards the ranking (to avoid possible abuses). The goods values differ depending on their age (the higher the age, the higher the value). Points for all the goods spent until now will be retroactively added to the ranking.

I just spent 20 CA goods to start production of 20 ME goods. If spending 1 CA good should be worth 5 points I should´ve increased my score by 100. Didn´t happen.

I

DeletedUser2752

Copy(paste from the announcement:

• Goods spent. Whenever a good is spent, its point value will be added to the ranking (research tree, Great Buildings, sector negotiation and so on). The only exception is trading - goods spent there will not be counted towards the ranking (to avoid possible abuses). The goods values differ depending on their age (the higher the age, the higher the value). Points for all the goods spent until now will be retroactively added to the ranking.

I just spent 20 CA goods to start production of 20 ME goods. If spending 1 CA good should be worth 5 points I should´ve increased my score by 100. Didn´t happen.

I
Since ME goods include the points from the CA goods, the points do not count from it.

Someone asked whether the goods ARC are counting pro rankings, and Observatory
Guild goods have not been factored in yet, but they will be soon.