• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

The questline includes two quests for 8-hour productions and two for 24-hour productions. Would someone playing in SAT please share how many productions each of these quests requires? Thanks.

Beta567

Baronet
Most of the feedback pretty similar what I saw when GE5 went live. Well we all know you will suck it up. :happiness:

and btw how come that people don't see what you can get here. I see something like "I don't like being robbed" or "rewards don't worth it" etc.
how about +725% military boost for GBG? or additional 250% for GE5 or 100% fps boost? People either playing dumb or really don't see the difference.

joyfulrider

Squire
Few confusion on this Rival feature,

- Will it appear for players who doesn't belong to any guild?

- What will happen when guild admin remove the guild player?

- If GE is locked or completed, will the timer halts till the next GE begins?

Most of the feedback pretty similar what I saw when GE5 went live. Well we all know you will suck it up. :happiness:

and btw how come that people don't see what you can get here. I see something like "I don't like being robbed" or "rewards don't worth it" etc.
how about +725% military boost for GBG? or additional 250% for GE5 or 100% fps boost? People either playing dumb or really don't see the difference.
Not a lot of people are just sitting at their computer 24/7, most of us need to sleep and a lot of us are in school or working, so sitting down and doing 32 tasks with multiple 8/24 hour productions in 2 days (more like 1.5 or less by the time you log in) is completely ridiculous no matter what the price is at the end. It just isn't possible unless you have rush items which is another big task on collecting them/having the right buildings/visiting the ad every day/ext. It also required donation of thousands of goods, tons of fights OUTSIDE of GE which could mean a very difficult battle with neighbors who now have a ton of defense %.

This was just very poorly executed even if they were very good prices, it doesn't seem like the tasks were more or less difficult depending on age either.

.Dino.

Farmer
Few confusion on this Rival feature,

- Will it appear for players who doesn't belong to any guild?

- What will happen when guild admin remove the guild player?

- If GE is locked or completed, will the timer halts till the next GE begins?
When you say locked, what do you really mean? Anyway, I bet no timer will halt.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Not a lot of people are just sitting at their computer 24/7, most of us need to sleep and a lot of us are in school or working, so sitting down and doing 32 tasks with multiple 8/24 hour productions in 2 days (more like 1.5 or less by the time you log in) is completely ridiculous no matter what the price is at the end.
That's.... the point? It's not supposed to be easy to complete, it's supposed to be a mini challenge. Part of that is a time limit.

Kronan

Viceroy
As well, if leadership in the guild takes a non-timely approach to opening up additional difficulty levels, that will impinge all guild members. Make sure you open them all up - no waiting a day anymore (or even 4 hours).

Fenix

Viceroy
From my point of view, besides 2 days being too short for an event that has 8h and 24h productions, the other problem is that you do not have an "or" alternative.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I like this event and I want this to available for all players who finish the 60th encounter in level 4 GE irrespective of when they completed it. Just keeping a new icon in the top right will do the trick.

I could have said GE5, but most guilds are not unlocking GE5. So to balance it picked the 60th encounter in level 4 guild expedition.

By completing the 60th encounter, new icon can be placed and when user hits it can show an guild expedition quest window without moving into city which is like 'cultural settlements'. With this, biggest problem is last minute completing level 4 and the timer sets of 2 days trouble. To solve it, bring new logic like, display the new icon in disable mode from level 1 to level 4, once the guild expedition started, display the remaining available time detail to start the rival event can be shown below this new icon. So if the timer runs out, icon can be displayed with abandon icon in a disabled state. On next guild expedition starting time, timer reset and continue as mentioned above.
Hope this will be easy to apply and all can utilize the event as part of guild expedition logic.

joyfulrider

Squire
I like this event and I want this to available for all players who finish the 60th encounter in level 4 GE irrespective of when they completed it. Just keeping a new icon in the top right will do the trick.

I could have said GE5, but most guilds are not unlocking GE5. So to balance it picked the 60th encounter in level 4 guild expedition.

By completing the 60th encounter, new icon can be placed and when user hits it can show an guild expedition quest window without moving into city which is like 'cultural settlements'. With this, biggest problem is last minute completing level 4 and the timer sets of 2 days trouble. To solve it, bring new logic like, display the new icon in disable mode from level 1 to level 4, once the guild expedition started, display the remaining available time detail to start the rival event can be shown below this new icon. So if the timer runs out, icon can be displayed with abandon icon in a disabled state. On next guild expedition starting time, timer reset and continue as mentioned above.
Hope this will be easy to apply and all can utilize the event as part of guild expedition logic.
Again beneficiary for big players only. New players reaching level 4 itself takes lot of time, but completing 60th encounter takes few years of time. Attack strength or Goods count needed more if they do battle or negotiation.

I like your suggestion but need to compromise new players means this is okay to have.

That's.... the point? It's not supposed to be easy to complete, it's supposed to be a mini challenge. Part of that is a time limit.
If they put 8/24 hour tasks in the questline, it NEEDS to accommodate that or not include them. PERIOD. This is something a lot of people in this thread are complaining about. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean Inno should just be making a game for Uber, there are thousands of other active players out there too.

I think most people would also appreciate if inno actually put resources into features that the average player can do and not be so aggressively whale-harvesting.

CrashBoom

Legend
at least a good reason to use supply rush

in events that is just a waste
because there it is not necessary to use them to be able to finish the event in time

people are just using them to finish all quests in the first few days and for the remaining time only have the one daily quest

and who needs finish all supply productions:
Inno threw a few dozen Halloween Epic selection kits at all players who played the Halloween event
I just build 3 more normal level 12 Tarot Card Caravans in my main live city
makes one extra finish all supply production every 5 days

considering that those mini challenges will not be more often than once per month
enough (6 kits per month) to be prepared for the next mini challenge

Survival of the fittest
not the strongest or smartest will survive
but the ones who adapt best to changes

Last edited:
Again beneficiary for big players only. New players reaching level 4 itself takes lot of time, but completing 60th encounter takes few years of time. Attack strength or Goods count needed more if they do battle or negotiation.

I like your suggestion but need to compromise new players means this is okay to have.
I beg to disagree. A couple of years ago I started 4 new cities with the goal of setting them up to be GE diamond farms. Initially, I loaded them up with goods buildings, no barracks, and worked GE with negotiations only. It only took me about 8 weeks to be able to complete GE64 in all four cities. Shortly after that I was able to build up a big inventory of goods and began to replace the goods buildings with barracks and then worked on building my attack boost. After about a year I was able to fight all 64 encounters. New players are not at a disadvantage if they get a little coaching from their guildmates.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Not a lot of people are just sitting at their computer 24/7, most of us need to sleep and a lot of us are in school or working, so sitting down and doing 32 tasks with multiple 8/24 hour productions in 2 days (more like 1.5 or less by the time you log in) is completely ridiculous no matter what the price is at the end. It just isn't possible unless you have rush items which is another big task on collecting them/having the right buildings/visiting the ad every day/ext. It also required donation of thousands of goods, tons of fights OUTSIDE of GE which could mean a very difficult battle with neighbors who now have a ton of defense %.

This was just very poorly executed even if they were very good prices, it doesn't seem like the tasks were more or less difficult depending on age either.
A few tips for the production cycles and the aid issues: use Halloween's epic selection kits for tarots, they're producing at maximum lvl fragments for finish all productions. The aid problems can be solved with chocolate factories producing guardhouses that produce fragments for aid all buildings. The military and goods issues can be solved by a few recent event buildings. As they're offering large quantities of buffs and producing large numbers of goods. As for fights PvP arena offers a virtual endless supply of fights

Beta567

Baronet
If they put 8/24 hour tasks in the questline, it NEEDS to accommodate that or not include them. PERIOD. This is something a lot of people in this thread are complaining about. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean Inno should just be making a game for Uber, there are thousands of other active players out there too.

I think most people would also appreciate if inno actually put resources into features that the average player can do and not be so aggressively whale-harvesting.
A few tips for the production cycles and the aid issues: use Halloween's epic selection kits for tarots, they're producing at maximum lvl fragments for finish all productions. The aid problems can be solved with chocolate factories producing guardhouses that produce fragments for aid all buildings. The military and goods issues can be solved by a few recent event buildings. As they're offering large quantities of buffs and producing large numbers of goods. As for fights PvP arena offers a virtual endless supply of fights
Just wanted to point this out. I see something like this so many times.
People complain > and there are 2 ways to go:
> keep complaining
> look for a way how to make it work
One person choose to complain without thinking how can he/she solve this issue and another just offered a way how to solve that specific issue.
Please don't tell me you don't have supply rush kits... and after fall event number of those kits increased significantly.

CrashBoom

Legend
Please don't tell me you don't have supply rush kits
there are plenty of player who don't have any left

because
they waste them all in events to be finished with the rush quest in the first one or two days :rolleyes:

I'm nearly finished, just waiting for a couple of new units which should appear aith my traz tomorrow morning.
didn't you play halloween event ?

there we got plenty of unit packages into the inventory

units.jpg
special units, one package = 8 units. for recruting any units
one units package = 10 units. for recruting units of the players age