• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

GateKeeper

Baronet
Can you share the newsletter?
its a small section in the nov newsletter.

We’ve also heard there are some rumors going around about the 5th level Guild Expedition on Beta and we wanted to take a moment to talk about that! We are, indeed, hard at work on this as we speak, and it will actually be live on Beta next year!
We can’t wait to share that with you!

1669863396380.png

-Alin-

Emperor
Its the Royalty newletter, everyone on Live Servers should sign up for it, you get free items to begin every event.

They will delete your comments mostly, as mine and the other player here were deleted by the moderators yesterday just for mentioning the Royalty program ...

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
They will delete your comments mostly, as mine and the other player here were deleted by the moderators yesterday just for mentioning the Royalty program ...
We have not deleted posts regarding this newsletter. But there was some bad language which we had to delete.

-Alin-

Emperor
We have not deleted posts regarding this newsletter. But there was some bad language which we had to delete.

Now makes sense, I didn't understand the reason that was given to me in the notification I received, so I thought it was related to the newsletter.