• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Finally you found the first images. You can be excited for what the next days/weeks bring in regards of spoilers :)
Tbh just from the looks, most excited for the suspected chain building. Hopefully it’ll be similar to the old winter train or something. From the looks of having a decent variety of chain buildings, there might be potential.

Fortifications seems to be either lvl5 or an additional part of GE levels. Although I don't hope that it might be unlocked through a new GB. Maybe the ancient GE GB that a fortune teller once revealed to us, many, many years ago. Even though I don't like to construct an GB to gain acces to this, it would be nice to see the supposedly lost city GB seeing the light of day.

stay rita

Merchant
Tbh just from the looks, most excited for the suspected chain building. Hopefully it’ll be similar to the old winter train or something. From the looks of having a decent variety of chain buildings, there might be potential.

Fortifications seems to be either lvl5 or an additional part of GE levels. Although I don't hope that it might be unlocked through a new GB. Maybe the ancient GE GB that a fortune teller once revealed to us, many, many years ago. Even though I don't like to construct an GB to gain acces to this, it would be nice to see the supposedly lost city GB seeing the light of day.
source?

any idea on what the last building could be?

Well, the ‚feathered serpent‘ seems to be inspired by the Aztec Serpent God Quetzalcoatl without doubt. So it would make sense for it be some kind of temple. Could be named something like ‚Temple of the feathered serpent‘, relating to the chain Building selection kits.

Guess the 3 different chains will split up to attack, goods and forge points like most existing chain selection options

Some very exciting news though, looking forward to more infos :)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Speculation based off the current knowledge. I suspect the fortified encounters are lvl5's "big" encounters. Unsure how they'll plan to making it tougher but I suspect the defending armies getting buffed. Alternatively they could be introducing new special GE units, similar to some provinces of the cmap. The letter however is just a wild thought for a potential way to making stuff tougher.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So everyone is concerned with level 5, but some other stuff caught my attention. Is this symbol currently used in GE, found in the first icon image?
1666310878459.png
Looks like level 5 might be crystal or diamond, or that symbol represents the various temples.

I'm also thinking that we'll be getting a revamped GE map. If you look at the blurry map background for the fortresses, the map's route is the same, but the background is a lot brighter and vibrant that what we have now. There are also what look like rocks in that blurred version that don't exist in the version we have now. I don't know whether that means the map will be expanded (my hope) and level 5, or just new artwork for the map and level 5.

CrashBoom

Legend
index.php

assumption:
we can chose which Fortress / Temple we want to enter at level 5
and each of them give a different reward

for example
the Temple of Infiltration will give bonus infiltration (for a limited time)
the other two temples the other 2 new boosts

and the other 3 will give Statues (with things in it like FP and other things)

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
assumption:
we can chose which Fortress / Temple we want to enter at level 5
and each of them give a different reward

for example
the Temple of Infiltration will give bonus infiltration (for a limited time)

the other two temples the other 2 new boosts

and the other 3 will give Statues (with things in it like FP and other things)

If that's the mechanic, it'll be interesting to see if it's for any encounter or if it's only for the bigger encounters.

Though given they've got the relic symbol...... probably can choose which encounter you activate it on.

CrashBoom

Legend
I thought:
for the whole level you make one choice and after the last encounter you get the new reward
(if we are lucky with 100% or they decide to have it with 50% and 50% something else)

and the new colored relic symbol shows on the right what your decission was
(and I fear the Temple of Relic don't even work on level 5 because if it would that would be an improvement of it by 25%)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Looks like level 5 might be crystal or diamond, or that symbol represents the various temples.
Judging from the found lvl5 icon and the existing similar icons for lvl4, I'm pretty sure it's an indication that a guild member is playing in lvl5. Similarly to the GE symbol with a flame, for when a member is playing through lvl4. Rather then relating to a precious material.

Curious how different GE5 will play out. If it'll be like @CrashBoom speculated, that we can choose which temple were going to raid, I mean "explore" of course, I'm curious if it'll be a leader's choice for the entire guild, or an individual's choice. Personally I think it'll be easier to get more members onboard if it's an individual's choice rather one from their higher ups. Alternatively it's also entirely possible that it'll be random, like the end rewards of GE4 is now, or rotating like GbG or even an campaign in a random order which fortified temples were dealing with first.

I'm curious if it'll be a leader's choice for the entire guild, or an individual's choice. Personally I think it'll be easier to get more members onboard if it's an individual's choice rather one from their higher ups. Alternatively it's also entirely possible that it'll be random, like the end rewards of GE4 is now, or rotating like GbG or even an campaign in a random order which fortified temples were dealing with first.

I sure hope for an individual Choice (Or at least the Rotation) here. Making it a group choice would force people even more to follow the all same playstyle than the game already does, killing the initial 'make your choice'-advertising of the game once and for all in the process.

Last edited: