• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

ArklurBeta

Baronet
go into your Settings
click the Data Usage Management
click Receive Emails
and than click Save

You don't get those "royalty" newsletters by going to the settings. You only get the general ones, e.g. when new event starts, and can get some additionail event currency. Royalty programme, as far as I know, is managed strictly by Inno, as in, they select the players who are in and who are not.

Emberguard

Emperor
How can we subscribe to this newsletter? Thanks.

InnoGames said:
Hello Kings and Queens,

[...]

Furthermore, we also would like to clarify that the way the Forge Royalty program was described, was an incorrect summarization. This program invites players to participate based on being loyal and long-term players. The criteria for this are multi-faceted, and alone cannot be summarized based on expenditure.

[...]

I hope this helps clarify the misconceptions that arose from the post that was made and explains why it was incorrect on a couple of points.

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,

Your Forge of Empires Team.

Tempestas

Squire
loyal = spend enough money
:rolleyes:
I assume so because I have played the game for years, play daily and get no newsletter. Though it occurs to me that I am new to the beta server. Hmm. But seriously, I have played for years.

Last edited:

Tempestas

Squire
They should just charge for the newsletter, lol. There are things I would pay for like aesthetics. If I could alter a building's appearance or create my own avatar, those things I might pay for. But paying for game resources just feels wrong. Why would I be proud of having spent the most money, lol.

Beta King

Viceroy
I assume so because I have played the game for years, play daily and get no newsletter. Though it occurs to me that I am new to the beta server. Hmm. But seriously, I have played for years.
I think its an investors newsletter and if you havent given enough "investments" you will not be in the know...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
portrait_544-cf47b8a9c.jpg
portrait_545-7021b3721.jpg
portrait_546-a4d9eb290.jpg
portrait_547-3fa56fdc3.jpg
portrait_548-9b43d2ad9.jpg
portrait_549-d45786742.jpg
portrait_550-09821490f.jpg
portrait_551-de7ce2224.jpg
portrait_552-dbed681e7.jpg
portrait_553-f40bace97.jpg
portrait_554-178b5ad1e.jpg
portrait_555-0ee82a72e.jpg
portrait_556-682d1c4ed.jpg
portrait_557-371d46cca.jpg
portrait_558-884ee88a0.jpg
portrait_559-04d61e38b.jpg
portrait_560-abc2f4f4e.jpg
portrait_561-5eb76922f.jpg

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Fortifications have finally been updated!

Great Warrior TempleJaguar Warrior TempleEagle Warrior TempleTemple of InfiltrationCochimetl StatueTlacotzontli StatueZacatzontli
ge_fortification_great_warrior_temple-1aa843aca.png
ge_fortification_jaguar_warrior_temple-739050dca.png
ge_fortification_eagle_warrior_temple-c089d2034.png
ge_fortification_temple_of_infiltration-6ab38d93f.png
ge_fortification_cochimetl_statue-f838009fa.png
ge_fortification_tlacotzontli_statue-d0f2fde23.png
ge_fortification_zacatzontli_statue-6dfb78ab1.png

There's also a "fortification flap", not sure if that's new or not :)
ge_fortification_flap-e61a48c04.png

Fortifications have finally been updated!

Great Warrior TempleJaguar Warrior TempleEagle Warrior TempleTemple of InfiltrationCochimetl StatueTlacotzontli StatueZacatzontli
ge_fortification_great_warrior_temple-1aa843aca.png
ge_fortification_jaguar_warrior_temple-739050dca.png
ge_fortification_eagle_warrior_temple-c089d2034.png
ge_fortification_temple_of_infiltration-6ab38d93f.png
ge_fortification_cochimetl_statue-f838009fa.png
ge_fortification_tlacotzontli_statue-d0f2fde23.png
ge_fortification_zacatzontli_statue-6dfb78ab1.png

There's also a "fortification flap", not sure if that's new or not :)
ge_fortification_flap-e61a48c04.png

Wasn't there 'only' 6 Fortifications originally? Great Warrior Temple seems to be completley new