• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Meaning that Fortifications already exist. I cannot find them in the live game server. Where such fortifications are?
You're in the spoilers section of the beta forum, pretty much everything here is speculation on assets that have been added behind the scenes, but have yet to be implemented in the game.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The map looks really nice, but something I just noticed is that there are gaps in the path for the encounters and their chests, but there's no gap for chests after the 4 big encounters. Maybe they're prizes will be given after you complete them and you don't have to open a chest?

[edit] The first 2 don't, the 3rd and 4th do. Is the normal map like that?

Who knows though, it might be for levels 1-3 like they redid the GBG map with 4 and 5 looking different (or maybe the same...) I cant imagine this green map is following the volcanos map.