• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Owl II

Emperor
HYDDX.png
Are these exploits, or teamwork? There are 63 slots on the map. 13 slots are located on 4 lines. Only two provinces with three slots. And There are no three-slot provinces in the center. Note that there is nothing unique about this. The total number of slots is close to the maximum. Just such a random

knarre sbeat

Merchant
Would be higly appreciated if we could get a new Tavern Boost for a 4. try with Trading.
Or some new GB that provides a 4. try for up to 20 times depending on Level.

Owl II

Emperor
Shall we arrange a competition? Whoever guesses will get a prize in the amount of 5k FP on the beta. I will provide the prize fund:D

esoterism

Squire
This Battleground thing have totally destroyed the game I loved to play, Since then I hate it more and more each day. Then ANYTHING you can introduce to CHANGE IT (even suppressing it) will be good, BUT DO IT QUICKLY before I QUIT.
Just a re-balaning will not be sufficient, something more radical like suppressing ALL buildings will be better.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Then ANYTHING you can introduce to CHANGE IT (even suppressing it) will be good, BUT DO IT QUICKLY before I QUIT.
So the choice is either more GBG for everyone or more GBG for you?
And no longer doing GbG without threatening or quitting the game is impossible?

Beta King

Viceroy
And you continue to ignore my actual facts - I'm a mid level in a large guild that 99% of the time dominates the map - and set's up strategic alliances to allow more swapping.
In the first two seasons my number of fights tripled (let me say that again so you understand - TRIPLED) over the average for the prior 5 seasons. In both seasons after the change I had my highest totals ever in Beta.

Those aren't uninformed opinions - those are demonstratable facts.
Well i must add that last season my fights in beta were 10x or more than any other beta season(i repeat 10x or more) than they were any other season since i haven't done GBG in beta before now but nevertheless i have still made soooo many more fights than before the nerf! Please get this to the live servers my popcorn is getting cold

Beta King

Viceroy
Why does this question exist remain? Unless I missed something nobody on this thread has said that active players should not get more fights than less active players. Seems intuitive doesn't it? Post-change, active players will continue to get more fights than less active players - just not as many as pre-change.
That's not correct a "low level/low atk/def player" that is very active will get less fights/rewards than a "mostly inactive player with better atk/def) that pops on to burn his attrition real quick while the low level player can only sit there and watch the fights add up. That's why they will become less active as well!

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
was talking about forth try. Like the boost from tavern for the GE negotiation.
but in GE it was made because in level 4 you have 10 things you can offer and the chance to finish it without is about 10% (13% for 9 things: just checked it with FoEhelper)

but would be funny:
always a 4th try like complex negotiations in DC/event where you also must chose from 10 things