• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Lydia73

Merchant
Completed all available quests to date. Received 3 GP (1 upgrade kit). It takes 5 more (3 upgrade kit) to get the full main building, taking into account the black box. It seems the devs missed. It is impossible to do this without diamonds, considering that the event is shortened. Or I need upgrade kit in the reward for the league, which is also impossible without diamonds: I am in the prof league now. But I'm sure I won't be able to stay here

And yes, I got 5 DS. Not that I collected it on purpose. So happened
I don't think it will be that hard - without any Pawprints from the daily Quests you need 2,5 Pawprints per game - assuming 7 Pawprints (every second quest) from the daily it will be 2,22 - it haven't been that much easier last year.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I don't like the introduction of an Event Pass building. It's a step against p2w and one of the reasons I choose Forge of Empires and stuck with it over the years is the good balance against f2p.

Owl II

Emperor
I don't think it will be that hard - without any Pawprints from the daily Quests you need 2,5 Pawprints per game - assuming 7 Pawprints (every second quest) from the daily it will be 2,22 - it haven't been that much easier last year.
Yes, I not take into account the tickets from the scale. It should work.

Owl II

Emperor
How lucky, in 8 (?) games and 50k points I got diddly squat and came on the forums to complain LOL
You will get the title of zoologist if you continue the same way! :) 50k points for 8 games is about 12 pawprints per game. Paws give the most points. I spent about 20 tickets and got only 85k points. Loser:)

Havik79

Baronet
You know I change my mind on this event building, its good at being crap, so now I can save all my tokens for getting last year's eagle mountain.

i got 9 mountain kits yesterday w/o dias und only to quest 13.
seems to be rather easy to get quite a few kits if you focus solely on daily specials when playing.
Ngl, I really think the Wildlife Event is the best event for undeveloped players: I've recently started a world, and I've already gotten two Mountain Reserve kits, which is excellent. There's not too much pressure to complete quests to enjoy the main mechanics of the game; just wait each day to get tickets and 40 coins and off you go and collect some valuable rewards.

That said, I think the number of wildlife coins you get should be seriously buffed up. Seriously, 10 coins/quest is very little. I would expect at least 30 as a reasonable amount for a quest. The same goes for the milestone too.

And, on average, how many paws and dailies should you expect to get per ticket? 4 tickets got me 16 paws and 2 dailies. Is that good?

samlorito

Farmer
Just curious, is "Animal Crossing" not a trademark by NINTENDO?
Does it not mean Inno needs to have the permission to use it?
Or am I wrong with such things

CrashBoom

Legend
do they have the permission to use a Dalek ?

tech tree:
contemporary era / automation

samlorito

Farmer

tech tree:
contemporary era / automation
its only a Image which is not protected, but the name is protected by nintendo (at least in germany but it should be like this everywhere)
As shown in the image its a registered trademark

Attachments

• AC.png
    AC.png
    103 KB · Views: 21

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Trademarks are only violated if you'd confuse the use of it as belonging to/being authorized by another company. More or less, unless you can reasonably make the case that you now think Nintendo is somehow endorsing Forge of Empires, they're fine. I don't think there's any confusion that a building that is literally an animal crossing has nothing to do with the nintendo game.

samlorito

Farmer
Trademarks are only violated if you'd confuse the use of it as belonging to/being authorized by another company. More or less, unless you can reasonably make the case that you now think Nintendo is somehow endorsing Forge of Empires, they're fine. I don't think there's any confusion that a building that is literally an animal crossing has nothing to do with the nintendo game.
ok thanks for the explanation :) was not sure and just wanted to ask

Wildlife Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Tuesday, May 24th, our Wildlife Event returns once more!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Red Pandas are cool" is not helpful (even if true). Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Quest dialog (which I usually do not read) for 14/15 is all about last year's Mountain Reserve. Should it be discussing this year's animal crossing?

You will get the title of zoologist if you continue the same way! :) 50k points for 8 games is about 12 pawprints per game. Paws give the most points. I spent about 20 tickets and got only 85k points. Loser:)
I'm not sure the achievement is worth the same as that many dailies......but to each their own...

I've been trending on extending my games, freaking ONE turn away from getting that paw....I know it's not worth it maybe but dang it my ocd leaving it there.

Thunderdome

Emperor
its only a Image which is not protected, but the name is protected by nintendo (at least in germany but it should be like this everywhere)
As shown in the image its a registered trademark
Looks like I am giving CALTRANS a call come morning since they might be violating copyright laws when calling a bridge or passage over (or under) a freeway for wildlife an "Animal Crossing".

Aside from all that, I just found out the quest that asks for either selling some items in the AD or solving 1 other quest DOES NOT count the daily quest completion; at least not for me. I had to complete a quest in the main quests just to get it to register as complete.

Aside from all that, I just found out the quest that asks for either selling some items in the AD or solving 1 other quest DOES NOT count the daily quest completion; at least not for me. I had to complete a quest in the main quests just to get it to register as complete.
May I suggest you read though the forum via the Latest Posts tab, because you'd see the official answer to this statement just 4 threads below this one...