• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

estrid

Baronet
Since yesterday some hovering icons over the buildings has been way off. First I thought it is just esthetics, and didn't mean to complain, but those ZZ-moons are sometimes so far away, it is difficult to know which buildings should be set to product. This both in main city and in cultural settlement.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Since yesterday some hovering icons over the buildings has been way off. First I thought it is just esthetics, and didn't mean to complain, but those ZZ-moons are sometimes so far away, it is difficult to know which buildings should be set to product. This both in main city and in cultural settlement.
Already reported :)

chrisi3210

Steward
Why is not possible to get the greatest set of booster tools whithout paying diamonds? Last year that wasn't a problem. But this year that's not possible.:mad:

KalleKulle

Farmer
Evening guys.
I'm playing BETA long time. This event is the very first where I'm not happy.
I do not see a solution to get 1230 Wildlife coins without using Dias so that I could buy booster-sets.
Playing daily the quests and collecting incidents.
Used 2x 55 coins to buy that "hammer".
Have now 649 coins . Not even enough to buy a set for 660 coins.
How to get such high amount of wildlife coins for a big set???
Kalle

Thunderdome

Emperor
Already reported :)
Yeah, for a minute there I thought those moons are on a collision course with my city. I guess this is why call that movie "Moonfall" (good movie by the way)
Why is not possible to get the greatest set of booster tools whithout paying diamonds? Last year that wasn't a problem. But this year that's not possible.:mad:
Thought I would try this event firsthand as it was never my favorite when it comes to trying to have enough currency to not spend diamonds.
Evening guys.
I'm playing BETA long time. This event is the very first where I'm not happy.
I do not see a solution to get 1230 Wildlife coins without using Dias so that I could buy booster-sets.
Playing daily the quests and collecting incidents.
Used 2x 55 coins to buy that "hammer".
Have now 649 coins . Not even enough to buy a set for 660 coins.
How to get such high amount of wildlife coins for a big set???
Kalle
This event was never my favorite (as does the fall event), but I took the time to try it (I don't even like Candy Crush; which this event is similar to). I never expect to get enough event currency to buy the boosters. In fact, I am just playing this while my tickets are reloading to get the max building (no way I am spending 1200 diamonds just to get 1 Insect Hotel; you would think they could have at least put in more for that price).

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Let's talk about order of daily prizes.... could we please not have thee best daily show up on the first day and middle of event in official?

Strongly prefer this show up middle and towards the end, when players have adequate time to build up wildlife coins.

Very annoying to have the Mountain reserve show up on the first day...demotivating to players seeking more Mountain reserves.

Let's talk about order of daily prizes.... could we please not have thee best daily show up on the first day and middle of event in official?

Strongly prefer this show up middle and towards the end, when players have adequate time to build up wildlife coins.

Very annoying to have the Mountain reserve show up on the first day...demotivating to players seeking more Mountain reserves.
They put it first so players will spend/buy diamonds to get it.....
Called marketing in some circles....

estrid

Baronet
I had just formed a big block of tiles -didn't count the stars but six or seven at least. Then it took it on the lowest row. The chest appeared and made its move away, but no dialog showing what I had got appeared...

When I went back, the minigame didn't react. I refreshed and when back the situation was what it had been AFTER that big chest had vanished.
There was nothing such new in my inventory which I could have assumed coming from that chest.
This happened again. Now it was only 3-star chest but anyway, I liked to get rewards for my efforts...

And again during the same game. This may be connected to the 'game freezing' -problem, though.

Thunderdome

Emperor
so the Insect Hotel is a unique (only get it once) building for the 1200 diamonds o_O
Yep, seems right. To those that spend the 1200 diamonds for just 1 building and booby prizes, I salute you. You just got shafted in thinking you will have more of the same building for your diamond's worth.
This happened again. Now it was only 3-star chest but anyway, I liked to get rewards for my efforts...

And again during the same game. This may be connected to the 'game freezing' -problem, though.
With a careful eye to detail, it seems the rewards pop up announcement is popping up in the back of the mini-game screen instead of the front in some instances.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
They put it first so players will spend/buy diamonds to get it.....
Called marketing in some circles....
That's fine but have at least 3 daily's appear (beginning, middle, end). Beginning for diamond spenders that don't want to play...middle for anyone, end for strategy players saving up for it.

There has to be some compromise, getting rid of the BEST daily prize before the middle of the event is demotivating. We have had other events where the same daily prize has shown up 3-4 times.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's fine but have at least 3 daily's appear (beginning, middle, end). Beginning for diamond spenders that don't want to play...middle for anyone, end for strategy players saving up for it.

There has to be some compromise, getting rid of the BEST daily prize before the middle of the event is demotivating. We have had other events where the same daily prize has shown up 3-4 times.

There is the switch-out for at least the hope of "maybe I'll get one more crack at it".

Thunderdome

Emperor
A guy gets to wondering on what the last 2 quests would be like to get that final piece (guaranteed I won't get it through league as I am stuck in Apprentice that moves with me) on completion.

Yeah, I did the block pop and I will say that I still not a fan of Candy Crush but hey, I got enough to get the other levels (including the one in the surprise box) I needed before this. Would I build it remains a question yet to be unanswered.

Now, bring forth a real event!

I can't believe how little currency we get! Also I have spent over 2k diamonds and I still won't be able to get the full level 9 animal crossing building! I seriously have no clue what inno is doing here but...I just hope they fix this!

estrid

Baronet
I can't believe how little currency we get! Also I have spent over 2k diamonds and I still won't be able to get the full level 9 animal crossing building! I seriously have no clue what inno is doing here but...I just hope they fix this!
I haven't used any diamonds, and have already necessary upgrades with the event box. When the third one comes from the tasks, I'll have an extra selection card. I guess might get an extra lv 1 from the minigame, but since I got 5th upgrade from there I have prioritized getting the chests for dailies.

Amdira

Baronet
I spent only diamonds on ticket as you don't really need to buy those packages of tools, but rather some single tools from time to time. I completed the animal crossing and have another lvl 1 and an upgrade kit. Normally I try to test getting the main prize without diamonds, but this time I wanted to get another eagle mountain like seemingly many other players (if you have a look at professional and zoologist league, there must have been spent lots of diamonds) - thus it's hard to say what would be possible without diamonds. Guess it will be difficult for players who don't have the exercise for this mini-game from last year. Anyway if there is something to increase for live servers I would rather increade tickets (maybe every 6 hours instead of 8 and/or increasing the chance for tickets in incidents) than coins.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Which was why it was my least favorite event. I can only buy the hammer and pinwheel from time to time. I never spend the currency on the extra 10 moves UNLESS I had two or more paws in line that I can collect in that level, else I just close out the level (no point to getting 10 more moves if your board doesn't have any desirables left).
I haven't used any diamonds, and have already necessary upgrades with the event box. When the third one comes from the tasks, I'll have an extra selection card. I guess might get an extra lv 1 from the minigame, but since I got 5th upgrade from there I have prioritized getting the chests for dailies.
Neither have I. I always stockpile my diamonds to be used on expansions when I unlock them via aging up. I managed to get my prizes up to 140 paws collected as it spells out a full completed building (if you count the kit you would get from the surprise box in the past event) without thinking about the league (most spent diamonds to get that far up); 180 paws to be collected if you didn't get the surprise box by missing the previous event.
I spent only diamonds on ticket as you don't really need to buy those packages of tools, but rather some single tools from time to time. I completed the animal crossing and have another lvl 1 and an upgrade kit. Normally I try to test getting the main prize without diamonds, but this time I wanted to get another eagle mountain like seemingly many other players (if you have a look at professional and zoologist league, there must have been spent lots of diamonds) - thus it's hard to say what would be possible without diamonds. Guess it will be difficult for players who don't have the exercise for this mini-game from last year. Anyway if there is something to increase for live servers I would rather increade tickets (maybe every 6 hours instead of 8 and/or increasing the chance for tickets in incidents) than coins.
I hardly spend diamonds for tickets at this time (being it's not my favorite). However, I was keeping tabs on the regeneration of tickets, and to be quite honest, I do kind of liked the timing as I can take the attempts down to the last one, go to sleep or do something else (8-10 hours), and then come back when I feel there are at least 2 tickets in reserve. Coupled with getting 1 in the quest when done (I had put a pause on collecting until I am back down to the last attempt currently playing), I never broke the rotation. At 6 hours, I'd have to come back to the game much sooner.

Right now, after being troll faced on the board in getting the required number of paws for a full building, I am just playing to get the free goodies and working towards the daily specials. It's very funny, that some dailies you can get much easier than others.

Now, I am just waiting on that last quest to pop up so I can say I am done.

estrid

Baronet
I have really liked this event, because I love the intellectual challenge the minigame gives.
The frustrating thing is the bug in the minigame. Today it just freezed several times and in the end about all the announcements of the chest rewards came in the bunch. Actually, it may be that the game freezed every time there were supposed to be an announcement that didn't show up.

XIA*

Marquis
This is a ridiculous, the game is hard to beat and you need a lot of those animal paws to get the upgrades that only come every second or even third. 100 paws would be needed to level 8 of the building. If you don't spend a generous amount of diamonds, it is impossible to get the building to max level. And this is just not fair. At least in previous games you were able to get max level building without spending. The game currency amounts we get with quests is a joke too. So far I have been able to level all event buildings to at least 1 but max, but not this time. Stuck on level 7.